• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Chance Meeting at Ilex Forest

"Hey, you can't leave without a hug." She said running up to her and diving at her.

It's the beginning of a Pokemon pile. Under all the nuzzles and kisses Shelby laughs and laughs.

"You guys trying to eat me?" She jokes.

"Of course not, if we ate you we couldn't eat your delicious food." She said getting off. "Besides, since two out of the three of us are your pokemon we would be lost without you."

"See you later!" Danielle responded before looking at the rest. "Are you all ready?"

"Alright then." She said, smiled at Cass' dorkiness and led the two out.

"Deep in the forest, we should get there in an hour or so."

Cass turns on his back and floats backwards as the trio troops through the forest.

"I could use some exercise after all that food."

"Can I ride?" Asks Peter.

"Hmm... Maybe in a little, wet gotta get some exercise in this legs if yours." She said tickling the back of his legs.

She smiled, slightly surprised Cass agreed. "Here, we'll make it fun, I'll run ahead, first one to catch up wins!"

"Ready...set....." She sprang into action, a smile spreading across her face. "Go!" And she was off, not as fast as she could go for the sake of the little one.

Peter dashes after on his stubby legs. Most amusing, however, is watching Cassiopeia, who could easily dash around the world five times in ten minutes, pretending to be unable to keep up.

"You're winning Peter!" She yelled encouragingly as she kept her pace.

"In my defense," Cass replies with mock offendedness in his tone, "I was a part of your body until very recently!"

Peter's stamina is beginning to fail.

"I wonder if Danielle and the others are happy as of late?"

Danielle slowed her pace, smiling. "You two getting tired?" She asked looking back.

"I'm sure that as long as they have each other they'll be happy."

"Just a little," Peter says, still trying to keep moving. Cass quickly scoops him up and holds him in the air.

"You're going to be a very strong Pokemon one day," he smiles.

"Do you think Danielle ever found romance?"

"I bet you'll be the strongest of them all!" Danielle said lagging back for he urges now.

"With a girl that pretty and smart I'm sure the guys are lining up, though I wonder if she's not to busy to think about it."

"Maybe," Peter laughs. "But you two are already so strong!"

"Remember what a goofy crush Simon had on her?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back