A Challenger Approaches!

CorvidKiss

12 iguanas in a flesh suit
Hello there! My name is Alvi (or Corvid, or Kiss, or any variation of my name and username that you'd prefer) and I, if you haven't guessed, am very new. Think moments. Ahead is a list of things I Will and Will Not® roleplay, but before i get into that, let me tell you a little about my self. I am an 18 year old human being of indeterminate gender who enjoys cats (My two lovely toms specifically), horror movies, and writing. I'm an avid reader of Stephen King and currently delving into Micheal Crichton as well. I enjoy music, art- fine and otherwise-, and i volunteer at the Human Society when im not going to community college.

*whew*

Now that that's out of the way, lets get to my role play information.

I've been role playing for about five years now, so i have quite a bit of experience under my belt, which isn't to say I'm not open to learn. I obviously still make mistakes, so if we're role playing and you see a typo or a grammatical error, go ahead and point it out.

Most of what I role play is romance, because I am, unfortunately, a hopeless romantic, but i also enjoy action and mystery as well. It's mostly m/m or f/f, but I'm not opposed to m/f at all.

Fandoms

1. supernatural
  2. naruto
  3. attack on titan
  4. pokemon (mostly OC's, rarely romantic plots)
  5. Puella magi madoka magica (although i am still new to the fandom)
  6. marvel (Avengers, mostly, although i love deadpool as well)
  7. Free!
  8. Haikyuu
  9. Sailor Moon

There are others, so if you want to Role play and you think i might know something, or you just have a recomendation you think i'll like, feel free to PM me!

Welcome to RPNation! I've only been here for about a fortnight, but I've enjoyed my time here and I hope you will too! Hopefully, I'll get to RP with you in future!

Welcome to RPNation ^_^ its nice to have you join us all. Also I'm a hopeless romantic too isn't romance just so sweet? Anyways, If you need help I'll do my best to help you! ^_^

Hi, Corvid! Secretly, I am also a romantic, but I do m/f. Is your name based off of the family of birds?

Kestrel said:
Hi, Corvid! Secretly, I am also a romantic, but I do m/f. Is your name based off of the family of birds?
Yup! I love corvids, and I live in an area that gets a ton of Ravens, so that's always fun to see! I see yours is as well?

Last edited by a moderator:
CorvidKiss said:
Yup! I love corvids, and I live in an area that gets a ton of Ravens, so that's always fun to see! I see yours is as well?
I love all birds, but mine is a falcon. Where I live, we get a lot of raptors and crows. I used to volunteer at a local raptor center until it shut down. One of the birds I got really close to was an American Kestrel named Tasha. Kestrel is now kinda my nickname.

Kestrel said:
I love all birds, but mine is a falcon. Where I live, we get a lot of raptors and crows. I used to volunteer at a local raptor center until it shut down. One of the birds I got really close to was an American Kestrel named Tasha. Kestrel is now kinda my nickname.
That's so sweet, it's a shame

The center got shut down though. Did they release the birds, or send them somewhere else?

Hello and welcome to RpN! There are tons of helpful and friendly people here, including I. Happy roleplaying!

CorvidKiss said:
That's so sweet, it's a shame
The center got shut down though. Did they release the birds, or send them somewhere else?
We did rehab on wild birds, but we had 8 residents that couldn't be released. They were blind, missing wings, etc. They were all really old, and passed away. It's been 5 years, but I still really miss them.

Hello Corvid, welcome to RpN!

Here, many people like to greet newcomers. It's like bandwagon. Ya, I'm with the majority. I see in your future a wonderful roleplaying experience, yes I am magical.

It's great to see you love cats, I am a cat lover as well. So I shall welcome you to the Cat Lover Army as well. Daww, a helpless romantic, well, fear not, romance roleplays are quite popular here on RpN so you won't have any trouble finding one that suites your interest! As said, if you have any questions, feels free to ask and we as a community will answer to the best of our abilities.

Enough ransome and such, I hope you enjoy it here and wish you the best of times.

- Puzzle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back