• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Certain Scientific SERPENT

simj22 said:
> watches monmusu
> has harpy sig

> confirmed papi cuck

tumblr_n9w6kkkk4Q1si71aho7_500.png

where is rachnera best girl sig, you loser

*One week later* *Nothing happening* *Violin instruments playing in the background*

I am a sad camper... :C

Well, the last I checked Bob is in the midst of looking for a job right now, so that could be the reason for his lateness.

THAT SAID THOUGH

pls posterino soonerino, boberino ;~; @Bob Brawler

Also, if you're it a situation where you aren't able to post with regularity, PLEASE, end the van scene, so the group and split and people won't be held up.

Aight, I'm gonna get off my ass soon, and get to work on the post. I've been caught up on Pirate Warriors 3 too much to admit, for someone who has never watched or read One Piece.

Well, i found a job and started studying... but thats not the problem, for some reason i only see notifications if someone tags me. Like you tagged me today and just now it showed me the rest of the notifications... I'm on it.

[QUOTE="Bob Brawler]i mean... wth, what simj said popped out just now...

[/QUOTE]
It's as if I'm time travelling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newly updated my gta5 today... shooting Ballas and Vagos in lowriders. Hurr... Venting my anger, disappointment and sadness on pixels.

*bouncing low-rider while driving*

okay... my writing really is shit lately. i don't know, should i quit? i mean, am i even still contributing to the plot?

I hasn't a clue. Just in case I'll just throw that bit on Daniel's character development and face the consequences.

Hey guys, sorry about the delay on the post from me. I've got a project I need to do, and I only have my time outside of class to do it, so that's eating up pretty much any time I can dedicate to making a post. I'll try to get one to you guys as soon as I can!

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]I'll post this Friday or you can kill me and sell my organs.

[/QUOTE]
Fair trade.

[QUOTE="Bob Brawler]don't you mean the EYE and the teeth...

[/QUOTE]
Holy crap you're right!

Yay, finally got something up! Sorry if the quality isn't as good as what I usually put out, but with me being able to type faster than my computer can react to, as well as some other things, it's a bit harder than usual.

Also, I plan to post at a faster rate than previously, so though I'm fine with this being slow paced I'm hoping that I won't be AS slow as before. Of course, no promises.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back