• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A Certain Plot in Mind

Sirin

Guardian Angel
Hello, my name is Sirin and I have had this idea for a while. I just haven't gotten anyone to rp it with me yet. (Well that one person who just dropped me) So here I am sharing the idea in hopes someone will like it. 

Rules 

1. This is a mature subject so please be at least 18. 

2. I write mostly 2 paragraphs to 6 so if you could at least write one that would be great. 

3. I would like to play the girl so could you play the boy? Unless fxf then everyone's happy. 

4. PLEASE don't random drop. I'm not going to yell at you if you tell me. I'd be more pissed if you dropped and never told me. 

5.Like I said this is going to be mature so please be ready for mature subjects throughout the rp. 

6. Please be at least semi-lit I have to know what you're saying to reply. 

7. I only play characters between the age of 18 and 28, please do the same. 

8. This may he a trigger for some so read with caution. 

Plot 

I had an idea about a girl suffering from anorexia. She had been kept in a hospital because of how severe it was. Now they are only letting her out if she goes to a building with other like her. Professionals are on site and watch over them but they have their own rooms like apartments. She would have to live their until the professionals said she was good to go. Your guy can be a Professional looking to help or another person dealing with their own problems.

Let me know if you are interested. Reply here or pm me :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back