• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Certain Kyoto Teahouse

They will usually be together, and trust me when I say I've played on a thread with at least half a dozen character. I do well with more characters any how.

Thanks for approving the CS, Jean.

Would I be wrong in assuming you watched Samurai X/Rurouni Kenshin, and particularly the "Trust and Betrayal" OVA?

Because really, I have to assume the main reason most of us are playing this would be that.

Thanks for approving the CS, Jean.

Would I be wrong in assuming you watched Samurai X/Rurouni Kenshin, and particularly the "Trust and Betrayal" OVA?

Because really, I have to assume the main reason most of us are playing this would be that.

No spoilers I'm still getting through the main series!

Also I appreciate your readiness to jump into the RP but keep in mind you're the only approved character at the moment. It might be a minute before anyone is ready to interact with you.

It was a fun flick, but I'm more of a total war shogun 2 fall of the samurai kind of guy. Only reason I'm not using anything from that is cause I thought we going for a bit more realism, as the models could be said to be pretty ugly comparatively.

It was a fun flick, but I'm more of a total war shogun 2 fall of the samurai kind of guy. Only reason I'm not using anything from that is cause I thought we going for a bit more realism.
Good game, good game. We honestly need more samurai movies, good samurai movies, with actors you could believe were samurai.

Of course the all time classic is the 7 Samurai.

Personally I'd like to watch more shows depicting the Meji restoration and the struggles of a people trying to adapt to a lifestyle that took the west generations to come to term to.

Id also like to see a movie that may follow the life of Saigō Takamori

i mean, even my foreigner is going to relate just a little at the struggle in Japan, a nation trying to keep its identity and tradition amongst the new world, what with his homeland being Scotland and all.

Whoops, I have not seen any of that, aside from Rurouni Kenshin.
And, hello everyone! Just wanted to make a comment here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back