• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Cat Stole My Tigers Tail [ MxM/MxF ]

bubi

smiley face, lipstick, kitty paw
"Waaaa~ I promise I'll pay my rent when I get more money!"

"Heh, you've been saying that for weeks now you filthy degenerate!!"

Sitting on the wooden floor, the pink haired alien boy named hugged his large tiger shaped pillow close to his chest as tears ran down his face and the rather large landlord man began tossing his belonging out of the place he once called home. " What is with all of of these stupid pillows? This what you've been wasting my money on? Pillows!?" The younger man took a look around his room, the apartment wasn't a cute place seeing as the window blinds were broken, multiple floorboards stuck out, and the ceiling fan hung by what looked like a single wire yet he still loved it, it was his only place outside of space that he called home. Tuning back into what the other male was saying suddenly a light bulb cut on inside of the ditzy mans head and quickly standing up he held out the large tiger to the landlord with even bigger tears running down his cheeks, his throat was sore from crying so much but he managed to choke out his next words with his eyes squinted while looking at the unimpressed old man. " Here.."

"What?"

"The rent..you can take him and as long as you promise to be careful and give him lots of love.. you can have him!" The silence that filled that room was almost comedic and if this was an anime, this landlord would have the largest sweat drop on his head in history. Unfortunately for this alien, things did not happen the same as he had seen on daytime kids TV, he couldn't trade cute things in replacement for money.

"Hummmm.." The young man walked down an empty road tugging the red wagon that his now ex-landlord had given him to haul all of his pillows away and the large tiger that he had offered to trade was carefully placed on his head so that the stuffing didn't spill out due to the tail being ripped thanks to the scuffle that happened once he had offered him up. He didn't know exactly what he was doing and as he glanced up the starry night sky this pink haired male couldn't help but feel homesick, "Was this what you meant when you said to 'find happiness'?" He was referring to the final wish his love had made on him, he made it his goal to succeed that wish but it was harder than it seemed to be a human, suddenly the large sound of a mew came from around the corner and glancing up the sight of a rather ugly looking tom cat stood out.

"Oh hello friend.." The extraterrestrial smiled blissfully at the animal as they released a loud growl, before he could blink the cat leapt into the air and bit the already halfway ripped tail off of the tiger and turning the corner at high speed.

"AH no friend please give me his tail back!" About to rush after the animal first he carefully placed the pillow on top of the large pile before rushing after it, "please! please!"

The chase continued on for about five minutes as he looked everywhere before climbing over a few gates and finding the feline at a bench where he saw what looked like the outline of another person, about to go walk up to them the pink haired male noticed that they were looking at stars and speaking under their breath, a feeling in his chest told him that he was witnessing someone making a wish and he didn't want to interrupt. Sitting on the ground he was extra careful not to make too much time as he listened closely, before long though the sun shined through the leaves about him and it seemed like the alien had accidentally fallen asleep but now that there was light he realized that he was actually in the backyard of someones home. Standing up he waved the leaves and sticks off of him and looked around before seeing the cat on top of the balcony and glaring down at the alien creature with the tail still in his mouth.

"You're not being a very nice cat! My tiger needs his tail!" He called out to the cat with a pleading in his voice but the animal simply flicked his tail and strolled into the house, quickly as to not lose sight of him he closed his blue eyes and focused on standing on top of the balcony until his feet made a hard plopping sound as he landed on the ground. " Here.. kitty kitty..please come out.." A purring like sound came from under the bed so he smiled and ducked under it searching for the cat and making similar noises, "dear kitty please give me back the tail.."

Not paying attention to his surroundings he failed to notice the sound of shoes as the door shut and someone spoke up, "who are you and why are you in my room?"

"Eek!" Jumping from the surprise the pink haired male rubbed his head as he crawled out from under the bed and looked up at (Y/N) before placing a big smile on his face, " I'm Miu Hoshi and a cat stole my tigers tail."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hello and thank you for reading all of this! Before we go any further I would like you to read this --> boat crew- bubi's babies
it's a character sheet and there you will find Miu's biography, likes, dislikes, age, all that good stuff and once you've done that you may continue.

If you're interested then that's great I'll just let you know that I have a few requirement to keep the role play interesting
  1. 5 minimum line count please. I personally can go a few paragraphs so just getting two sentences does nothing for me.
  2. Tell me a bit about your character; name, age, gender, bio, personality, likes and dislikes, finally I need an appearance.
  3. Please have your character be human
  4. Don't use real face claims, it's not weird or anything for me it's just that I'm not using a real face claim and it's hard to imagine our characters if one is a real guy.
  5. Notice I said guy, Miu leans towards guys but is openly bisexual so a male is preferred but a female is accepted.
  6. Obviously Miu is a little ditzy and everything so I would like to find someone who's more serious just so we can have a comedic feeling and (for me) the love is cuter.
  7. Tell me what your characters wish was. We're gonna try to make it come true!
  8. Oh and I don't role play in DM or discord (maybe discord for discussion of plot and stuff though)
Alright! That's it! Thank you for reading this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back