Absence A brief hiatus (6/16-6/23)

To all my friends (and more) that I have tagged here:

I am going to be out of town for a week, with probably no wifi. I have a family commitment for a week or so. I will be on, as is my tradition, the full night prior to me leaving. And then after that, I'm gone for the week.

Just know that I appreciate each and every one of you, and I look forward to my return.

Axeykins Axeykins Malice Queen Malice Queen Blue098 Blue098 C cupidcreep Meredith Meredith Devious Dilbert Devious Dilbert Abyss Abyss Comet Comet tmoney23 tmoney23 McMajestic McMajestic Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed Moolock Moolock deer deer FlameintheRoses FlameintheRoses Bellz Bellz Catharsis Catharsis Aleikya Aleikya PanOtterPus PanOtterPus emberpayne emberpayne aergie aergie soular soular @everyoneelseididn'tmentionthatiamroleplayingwith

To all my friends (and more) that I have tagged here:

I am going to be out of town for a week, with probably no wifi. I have a family commitment for a week or so. I will be on, as is my tradition, the full night prior to me leaving. And then after that, I'm gone for the week.

Just know that I appreciate each and every one of you, and I look forward to my return.

Axeykins Axeykins Malice Queen Malice Queen Blue098 Blue098 C cupidcreep Meredith Meredith Devious Dilbert Devious Dilbert Abyss Abyss Comet Comet tmoney23 tmoney23 McMajestic McMajestic Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed Moolock Moolock deer deer FlameintheRoses FlameintheRoses Bellz Bellz Catharsis Catharsis Aleikya Aleikya PanOtterPus PanOtterPus emberpayne emberpayne aergie aergie soular soular @everyoneelseididn'tmentionthatiamroleplayingwith
NOOOOOOOOOOO!
Come back to us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back