A brand new Kuroshitsuji: Join!

My dear, I am all fine by that, but you yourself have mentioned for several times now that you are done with us and you keep going back to this thread to reply;)

:D

You and Melody share some history on this website? *curious*

Oh, we could PM if you like:p

So which one of us are you two talking to? Or should we all have a group pm to sort this out?

Yay Kain joins our joyful talk:) Man, I am literally laughing my ass off with your comments guys:3 *oeps, evil side showing now*

It's fine. I don't want to talk to Jon. I don't want to start another fight. I'll just keep writing my ignored role-plays. Jon believes me to be sensitive, and that's fine. I don't want to speak to him.

Well, one thing I gotta say: there's nothing wrong with sensitive people, - I am as well;) - but sometimes you just have to try not showing you feel offended or insulted, 'cause it doesnt help;) I still like to RP with you, Melody, a 1x1 perhaps if you got any ideas and need a partner? Just ignore sometimes what comes up in your mind, honey;) (not being defensive is the best offense) 
Oh and to Jon; you're so funny, I got tears in my eyes\^_^/

Horinde, thank you so much for being kind to me, as I have been rude. I would be honored to role-play with you sometime. If you would do me the honor and read a few of mine, I would greatly appreciate, my dear.

Who? Got some urges you cant supress anymore, my dear? Please let Jon_14 live: his humor is unreplacable, and might safe this world from the Apocalypse with his remarks: so shoot me instead if you really need to; but there's enough room for fighting in our RP, haha:p 
To Melody: ofcourse! Would love to and please smile again: no need to apologize, its okay^_^ Please PM me if you want to RP;)

>.> Not sure to take that as an insult or a compliment.

Anyway I agree with her and everything she stated. But you've got to stop exploding on others like this. And I was out of line too by coming in here and adding fuel to the fire. So I'm sorry for that,but please stop raging at others who don't agree with you,or on your particular side.

And if you really can't seem to handle that then maybe its best you just take a break from here until you can deal with this.

image.png

It was a meme. xD

Breakingthrough headline: Will the war between the lady Memory and her arch enemy lord Jon come to a end? We will inform you after the commercials, ladies en gentlemen. Keep watching!

You only just realised? :P No, you just got a positive influence on me: big grin meant as a compliment;) 
Flying cup akes everywhere! so Kain is the Cakeboss! 
WTF people; this conversation is the stupiedst/most hilarious I had in quite some time........

*stuffing her mouth full of cupcakes and yawning because full stomach gives you cozy feeling*

Err... My mistress doesn't seem to be here yet. @Kumori~ ? At least I can't see your post anywhere. Am I supposed to just continue now or....? @Horinde you check this as well. Since I've no idea how to continue the rp right now. Or then I'm just blind and Kumori already posted.

Heey Saga, I "investigated" this matter, and there's probably a chance you missed Kumori's reply underneath your post in the RP: she replied out of character and hasnt replied yet because she wasnt sure if your character and hers have formed a contract already;) So I suggest you PM her with your ideas, which is fun right? She just wasnt sure how to post herself because she needs that bit of information^_^ In my case, my Lysa just forms a contract, but the other Master Demon pairing (Unholy Redemption and Kain) already had before our story began, and those two know each other way longer than Mori and mine characters;) So you may choose! Hope this helped^_^

Name: (left) Ayame Harako (right) Ayaka Harako

Master or Butler: Master. My sister isnt one but my butler is required to protect her as well. Not only me.

If Master, choosing Mistress or Master: ..Both?

If Butler, choosing male/female: Male thank you. But then again, it doesnt matter.

Character:

Ayame is very different from her older sister. Ayame is more bossy and selfish. But if it came to her sister, she had to be fair. Knowing her sister, she would get her butt kicked. Ayame is emotional and quite stupid when it comes to some situations. Plus, she is picky with food and people she is meant to love. Simple enough, she is just a pain in the butt and a weakling, unlike Ayaka. And without her sister, she wouldnt be able to do anything right.

Ayaka is much more composed as if she didnt have emotions. Never/rarely does she let her emotions go out of wack. When she lost her parents, her emotions were all out of order. She didnt want to be bothered or anything. Much more like anger and hate. But, she had gotten over that and met her butler. Who took good care of both her and Ayame. Nothing more she could ask for. This is what made Ayaka today. Now she is here, taking care of paperwork, working out and training with her butler so she could defend herself. Ayaka is much more different then her sister. Thats what she loved much. Also, she is much more.. evil in her own ways.

Only for Master; big turning points or events in his/her youth which resulted in your Master's soul

to touch darkness: Her parents were murdered and this is where revenge comes in.

Strong points: Reading, planning, training, courage and confidence. Going out on walks, painting, and bossing around everyone.

Weak points: (traits, character) Lack of confidence, the loss of Ayame in a horrible death. Being alone, silence, darkness

If Master, what kind of weapon do you carry with you around to defend yourself? (nothing to

extreme! You got your Butler, right?) I use my hands and feet, but my butler shows me my ways with a sword.

Picture:
Nyotalia.full.516183.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back