• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Bizzare Out-of-Character Chat!

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Squad141

The Purple Soul
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
And yes,
I will be titling most of the important pieces of information with the words 'Bizzare' and an exclamation mark, fight me.

There's really nothing special with this OOC, except that I'll be listing the characters and their abilities once everyone's submitted.

Aleph Null Aleph Null --- Jax 'Frost' Caufield --- ⎡ THE TUNDRA
Gravitational Force Gravitational Force --- Ezra Monet --- ⎡ CARPENTERS
Xcelgamer Xcelgamer --- Marumaki Kasumi --- ⎡ YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE
Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia --- August Dermod --- ⎡ JUMPER
Roxasarass Roxasarass --- Michael Moriarty --- DEATH-GRIPS
Feywild Feywild --- Mira Rutherford --- ⎡SLOW HANDS⎦​

Last edited:
So anyone else know what they want for their Stands?

I was thinking a Close Range Stand that can teleport whatever it touches
Named after a Daft Punk song
That looks like a robot

I was thinking of my character being mixed as in they have a stand but don't rely on it super heavily. As for the ability I'm not quite sure yet

I'm thinking something a long the lines

of a close/mid range humanoid power type with the ability of water mimicry or ice mimicry

Question

Does the final boss of this RP have a Stand that manipulates time in some way?
Possibly, but I haven't fully decided and if they do, I probably won't mention it before-hand.

Something that I've found fun is to base the names off of a different theme than musical references, but I dunno if you guys wanna do that.

Something that I've found fun is to base the names off of a different theme than musical references, but I dunno if you guys wanna do that.
I'm down with doing something like that. We could go and name our stands after films like how the Jorge Joestar light novel did or something else

Will we be fighting each other or are we all the JoBros without JoJo?
I don't think I quite understand the question...
You can fight eachother, if you'd like. I'd have to set up a few parameters before hand to make it fair but that's up to you.
And yes, there will be no JoJo (though I am thinking about somehow having the town make the word Jojo instead).

I want to call my stand jack frost but the movie with him it in is called rise of the guardians
That's fine, it really is. Names and themes are completely up to you guys, specifics are very loose.

Just mainly worried cs'es won't be done by then
Yeah, you’re right... How about Saturday Evening/Early Sunday? Do you think that’s enough time? I’m not really a person to schedule too hard, so I can change things around easily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back