• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Bit Out Of Left Field (Tales Of)

Xillia

zєηιтн νιχєη
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So for most people that I've not gotten the pleasure to know in my two years on and off with this site, I'm a massive Tales Of fan. And with the recent release of Berseria, it has really primed my interest for a Tales-themed story, perhaps maybe just a fanfiction, or something brand new in its entirety! Either way, as I was scrolling through the feed of recent postings, I seemed to notice that there wasn't a single listing for anything I was interested in, so I'm deciding to break the mold a bit and open this floor up for others instead! 

Certain pairings I'd LOVE to see:

Jude x Milla**********

Yuri x Judith

Emil x Marta (Already canon, but screw it.)

Velvet x Rokurou

Ludger x Frac. Milla

OCs x ???

Anyway, take your pick or list your own! I am asking for literate---semi-literate writers and though I am certain everyone has their beloved schpeel that they'd love to share, the fact of the matter is that I need to RP something I can commit to, and that requires me to be open and honest with the person that I am roleplaying with. Please let me know where your endeavors lead you, friends! I'm open to suggestion, but in the event that I am not okay with it, please do not become disheartened, it is merely because I value you as a person and do not wish to waste valuable time. So message me with thoughts, ideas, concerns!? Even PLOTS!? *GASP*

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back