• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Bit Of Human

(I'm gonna skip right to the plot, I'll discuss details afterwards!)

Ah, the sweet sweet apocalypse. There really wasn't anything better than waking up to terrified screams and the sound of flesh being stripped from someone's bones. Such a pleasant time, the apocalypse was. Especially for a boy named Tom, and his future acquaintance, (your name here). Tom was a zombie, plain and simple, but in reality it wasn't so simple. Tom was capable of cognitive function, he could speak, he could even stand up straight. Though most of his cheek flesh was missing, revealing nasty holes in then sides of his face, that didn't stop Tom from trying to find a human to adventure with. And along came you, the human with a gun, a gun that ached to end Tom's confusing life. Funny thing, really, you were about to shoot Tom. But it was strange, he cowered and cried. He pleaded in clear English. But the black stained blood and bright white hair distinguished him as a zombie. So here was the moral dilemma, keep him, or kill him? Suppose it's up to you, and your little 9mm beretta. Go on adventures, kill the stench bringing bastards, fucking loot the town. Or adventure on alone with no companionship. Simple, right?

((There is actually the option to kill Tom! However, such an act will lead to your character being captured by my fallback character, a raider named William Blansky.))

Hey there! Now, as for pairings, I'm looking for MxM or MxF. I will be playing Tom or Will, depending on your decision. I'm open to criticism and suggestions. To show you read it all, do not post below. Pm me and end your message by telling me your credit card number. Just kidding. Your favorite color.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back