• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A Big Ol' List of Ideas {MxM}

elskagalla

Quick facts about moi: 18 yrs old, EST Timezone, prefers to roleplay offsite, and I'd consider myself semi-lit, on the casual side of things!

So I discovered something called 'au ideas' on Tumblr and now I'm hella inspired, I love little idea sprouts like those, it's fun to start with something vague and see how the roleplay unravels from there. I've compiled some of my favorites down below, asterisks indicate a plot I'm craving. (: If you're interested in any of these, feel free to send me a message of reply down below, I'm on spring break currently and super bored, I could totally use some new stories!

• "I just want to get to my floor but you’ve pressed every button on the elevator and now we’ve broken down - thanks a lot, and be prepared to be reprimanded until the fire department comes."

• *** “I woke up on the couch this morning being spooned by you, but I have no idea how we both got here. Was I sleepwalking again? Crap.”

• "I hit you with my car and was the only one to visit you in the hospital, this is sort of awkward, are you okay?"

• “So you’re the bastard who keeps taking my lunch from the work fridge”

• *** Person A and Person B meet at a bar and hook up for the night. The next morning, they agree to start seeing each other and try dating. However, later that day, Person A discovers that their new boss is Person B. Both are surprised upon learning it at the day’s meeting.

• Person A had to get dental surgery and is now high off their ass on painkillers. Person B is stuck dealing with their antics. (Bonus if A is usually the serious one)

• *** "You are definitely drunk-texting the wrong number but I’m bored so I’m gonna keep this going for a while"

• *** "I got really drunk at a party last night and woke up in your bed and, holy shit, I don’t know if you even remember this, but you put my face in a toilet in freshman year"

• “You’re my boss and you’ve been harassing all of us worse than usual lately, so I anonymously sent you some flowers to get you to lighten up a bit, but somehow you found out it was me"

• "I'm allergic to dogs but I keep asking if I can come over and play with your new puppy so I can have an excuse to see you, and now the dog's super fucking attached to me sooo..."

I'll add to this list as I find more prompts that catch my eye. (: hope to hear from you lovelies soon!

Hello! I know this was posted a while ago, but I'd love to do either of these plots with you!
Person A and Person B meet at a bar and hook up for the night. The next morning, they agree to start seeing each other and try dating. However, later that day, Person A discovers that their new boss is Person B. Both are surprised upon learning it at the day’s meeting.
"I got really drunk at a party last night and woke up in your bed and, holy shit, I don’t know if you even remember this, but you put my face in a toilet in freshman year"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back