A beginner's guide to knowing Hecatty

Hecatty

#1 Newcomer
RPNATION USER HECATTY wants to converse!

> cue semi-intense battle music

HECATTY used INTRODUCTION!

> it's super effective!

Okay then, if you are still here by now you know 2 things about lil' ol' me.

> I'm absolutely HORRIBLE at introducing myself.

> I'm in desperate need of someone to show me the ropes around here.

> I suck at counting.

My name's Emily or Em. Please do not come up with unauthorized nicknames for me without first informing the staff at Hecatty&Co. > Just kidding of course.

I guess I have experience with role playing and do write my own stories in my free time. All I really need is someone to introduce me to the way of things around here.

If you could be that person I'd love you forever. > Not kidding at ALL. Just kidding.

Also,

I really don't know how to write about myself. Partly because I like to write about my own characters WAY more. Wanna know more about lil' ol' me? Just leave a little reply for me to read.

I'll answer all questions you guys might have.

Love,

Em

Hiya, Em! 

Welcome to RP Nation! :) If you're looking to RP, you can put yourself up for grabs in the One on One Forum or in the Looking for Group Forum. Both are super good ways to get started. Also, don't be afraid to ask potential partners how they want you to post character info, etc.

So, I'm curious. What kind of RP do you like? What kind of fandoms do you enjoy, or do you like Original Characters in a completely original setting? Do you prefer group RP or just one on one RP? I hope you meet a lot of amazing people. I have! :)

Thanks people for taking the time to warm my stone-cold heart with those sweet, sweet replies.

To answer your question, Dove, I have always been in love with medieval stuff. A fantasy world where honored knights go up against each other. Swords drawn, ready to take on any opposing threat to protect what they consider important.

As for people, I work best one on one or at most small groups. Usually I get flustered quickly when there is a lot going on at the same time. However, when other "players" are introduced one after another with a bit of time in between I can handle it just fine.

I don't mess around much with fandoms because I don't know a lot about them. Guess that's because I'm kinda scared I make mistakes regarding what's "cannon". There's no such problem in original settings which makes it a lot easier on my poor, little thinker.

TL;DR

> I like Fantasy and Medieval, but give me some time to adjust and I can do other genres too.

> I work better with less people, just keep it around 5 or lower and we'll be golden.

> Fandoms are not my style, don't know enough about them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks people for taking the time to warm my stone-cold heart with those sweet, sweet replies.

To answer your question, Dove, I have always been in love with medieval stuff. A fantasy world where honored knights go up against each other. Swords drawn, ready to take on any opposing threat to protect what they consider important.

As for people, I work best one on one or at most small groups. Usually I get flustered quickly when there is a lot going on at the same time. However, when other "players" are introduced one after another with a bit of time in between I can handle it just fine.

I don't mess around much with fandoms because I don't know a lot about them. Guess that's because I'm kinda scared I make mistakes regarding what's "cannon". There's no such problem in original settings which makes it a lot easier on my poor, little thinker.

TL;DR

> I like Fantasy and Medieval, but give me some time to adjust and I can do other genres too.

> I work better with less people, just keep it around 5 or lower and we'll be golden.

> Fandoms are not my style, don't know enough about them.

Hello there ^^

A bit of shameless advertising if you don't mind...

I'm running a rather detailed group at the moment. Dark, medieval, high fantasy with world building that's destroyed my life. It's a bit on the literate side of 2 paragraphs per post but I'm sure you could manage it. The group at the moment is a bit large but with the lack of activity it's going to shrink in a day or two.

You up for it? Don't be afraid to decline! 

Sounds like a ton of fun, I will need to adapt to the story going on and write/edit a character for it. Maybe you wanna discuss some details about it so I can get started?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back