• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic ・OUROBOROS — 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘴.

Characters
Here
Other
Here

birth of venus

𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦﹗
Roleplay Type(s)
0a4881bf57805da7b5cf8311ebd3bf04.jpg

OUROBOROS | out of character chatter.

character deadline: thursday, dec. 28th @ midnight pst.
ask questions here, share character ideas,
moodboards, etc! go crazy go wild, we're excited for new peeps.

the way i was dying trying to think of new possible roles to make so we could have more folks join rhgdhrhfgh apologies for the slim pickings yall. if you have suggestions feel free to nudge me, otherwise i'm v excited to see new characters !!

I decided to try my luck at the leader role(Extractor). Also, I'm totally in love with Leander's theme song

Tonight (demo) by Amira Elfeky

brain is flowing with the nurse role, so expect something soon !!

Architect is still open, correct? Will post my character soon
yup, there's a slot open for another architect !
holiday weekend is on the horizon so i'm sorry if i'm slow to respond btw guys ^.^" after christmas is when i'll be much more active (which is why i put the deadline for a few days after it) but i'm v excited and can't wait to see these characters

tasya's cs is up, and iii'm probably gonna keep timofey as a placeholder for the ✨mystery and drama✨
maybe its time to watch inception again 🤔

hello! i'd like to try for the nurse role so i'm throwing a placeholder up soon, but i'd be happy with whatever works if it doesn't end up being accepted < 3

Cinnia's character sheet is up! I'd like to truly apologize for the amount of word vomit I managed to conjure up in a day :')

well jordan is up !!

definitely need to rework or rewrite the history section. kinda don't like the flow but want to keep a lot of secrets to be revealed throughout the story (if accepted of course).

well jordan is up !!

definitely need to rework or rewrite the history section. kinda don't like the flow but want to keep a lot of secrets to be revealed throughout the story (if accepted of course).
Oh poor darling 😭 she seems like a very intriguing character!!

Also merry christmas to y'all who celebrate, and happy holidays to those who don't!

well jordan is up !!

i'm obsessed w her PLS u always carry with ur ocs omg

Oh poor darling 😭 she seems like a very intriguing character!!

Also merry christmas to y'all who celebrate, and happy holidays to those who don't!
thanks !! I wanted to make a character that would be as much of a hinderance, as they would be a strength to the team in the dream world. cin is so sweet, your writing is lovely. mayhaps they can both exist in some capacity when the deadline hits. fingers crossed !! :-)
i'm obsessed w her PLS u always carry with ur ocs omg
ahh thanks !! I want DEL now (I did sneak a peak at their old cs tho hehe).

thanks !! I wanted to make a character that would be as much of a hinderance, as they would be a strength to the team in the dream world. cin is so sweet, your writing is lovely. mayhaps they can both exist in some capacity when the deadline hits. fingers crossed !! :-)
I definitely get what you mean! It's so fun when everyone brings their skeletons. Makes things more interesting! Cin's for sure rougher around the edges than she'd like you to believe lol, and she's got her own skeletons too, but that probably comes with the territory of a healer role. Manifestations of guilt, if you will C;

I'm sure something can be figured out! You all seem like incredible RPers, and I'd love the chance to write with you < 3

merry late christmas & happy holidays y'all!! all of the characters so far look so freakin' incredible, i am dying of excitement

ZIVA < 333 my bad bitches are all coming back, i'm in luv

Users who are viewing this thread

Back