°☆.。.:*・Click Me .。.:*・°☆

Ethereality

°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆ Hello everyone! I'm Ethereality aka Taelor! °☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

I've been roleplaying for quite a while now...about a decade? Since my angsty preeteen years haha. I'm now 20 (almost 21 whoo!) and like to think my roleplay skills have improved considerably since then. I'm new to this particular site, however. I'm excited to get back into roleplaying and to meet new people with similar interests.

I'm incredibly versatile in terms of what kinds of roleplays I'll do. But I draw the line at werewolves and vampires (I've had enough, sorry lol). I suppose my favorite kinds of roleplays at the moment are realistic, slice-of life roleplays. My fandoms include: Game of Thrones, Anime, Westworld, Disney, and I'm sure there are more but I can't think of any right now :3

I think that's it for now. Nice to meet you all!

tumblr_nokde0yuBX1s2hir7o1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.
Ooohhh cookies! I like this place already haha! Thanks for the warm welcome!

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^
Thanks so much!

Oh oh! How do you make those stars in the title? I wanted to put some stars like that in my introduction thread, because I wanted to make it pretty, but I couldn't find out how. :closedeyescryingfrown:

But nice to meet you too and welcome to RPN! I'm sure you'll meet tons of super friendly, super helpful, super fun people here XD. There are tons of super funs here to do besides RPing, but RPing seems great too :closed eyes open smile:(I haven't been able to start yet :P)!

I hope you have at least as much fun as I have been having fellow fan of anime and prettiness! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back