¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BlueTrashCat

Idk y'all
Hi everyone!

So I've been rping with friends and other people I know for about 6 years now, but this is the first time I've tried out rping on a site like this. My responses can be anywhere from one paragraph long to multiple paragraphs long, depending on the situation. I'm also open to casual rps if someone is looking for that. My favorite genres tend to be angst or hurt/comfort.

Fandoms that I'd prefer to roleplay: DC (mainly the Batfam), BNHA, A:TLA or A:LOK, Magi, and Evillious Chronicles.

Feel free to message me if you're interested and we can work out a plot!

Welcome to the site
Nice to meet another dc roleplayer

i can rp thea, batman, arrow and flash
i also rp as ocs
So you mostly rp from the Arrowverse? I've watched the shows, but I've never tried rping from them. Would you be interested in rping Batman with someone in the batfamily or are you not as familiar with that?

So you mostly rp from the Arrowverse? I've watched the shows, but I've never tried rping from them. Would you be interested in rping Batman with someone in the batfamily or are you not as familiar with that?
To the first question Yes
The second Well i was hoping mostly that my oc could rp with arrow or one of the batfamily members like richard, tim or bruce
But if you do rp as a character for my oc i can rp as one of the batfamily members that way it wouldnt be just you rping as all the batfamily or other characters

To the first question Yes
The second Well i was hoping mostly that my oc could rp with arrow or one of the batfamily members like richard, tim or bruce
But if you do rp as a character for my oc i can rp as one of the batfamily members that way it wouldnt be just you rping as all the batfamily or other characters
Yeah, we might be able to do that. What's your oc like? And do you have any kind of plot in mind?

Nightwing! Hi, I saw your avatar and had to come say hello. I love Dick Grayson. I know it’s been a minute, but I thought Young Justice was so much fun. I see you like A:tLA, too. Another awesome show. Anyway, have fun with your Batfam RPs.

Nightwing! Hi, I saw your avatar and had to come say hello. I love Dick Grayson. I know it’s been a minute, but I thought Young Justice was so much fun. I see you like A:tLA, too. Another awesome show. Anyway, have fun with your Batfam RPs.
I love Dick Grayson so much! Especially his Young Justice version. Thanks for saying hello! Would you be interested in a Batfam RP?

I love Dick Grayson so much! Especially his Young Justice version. Thanks for saying hello! Would you be interested in a Batfam RP?
Hi BlueTrashCat (or is it just Blue? Cat? Trash??), Thank you for the offer, but I’m not familiar enough with the Batfam to comfortably write within their canon. My knowledge of the Robin succession and the Batgirls is only superficial. I love a good original superhero/super powered story though, so if you’re ever in the mood to start one up, please let me know! I’d also be down for a Young Justice roleplay, if that’s something you’d like to do too. — Mot

Hi BlueTrashCat (or is it just Blue? Cat? Trash??), Thank you for the offer, but I’m not familiar enough with the Batfam to comfortably write within their canon. My knowledge of the Robin succession and the Batgirls is only superficial. I love a good original superhero/super powered story though, so if you’re ever in the mood to start one up, please let me know! I’d also be down for a Young Justice roleplay, if that’s something you’d like to do too. — Mot
I don't really care what you call me lol
But that's fine! I don't read the comics or anything so I don't know every single thing about them either.
But yeah, we could do a YJ roleplay! That sounds like it's be fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back