• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 9 Valiants

yoikes

The (Not So) Evil Mastermind
Testing the water for this

In the past, during the war against the force of darkness and when humanity is in the verge of defeat, 9 brave human rise up. They united the kingdoms, convincing the Kings to work together to defeat the Darkness. The Kings gave the 9 warrior their kingdom's treasure as a sign of graditude, and with the help of the treasure the 9 warrior led humanity to victory. These 9 brave warrior are known as the 9 Valiants, their name are lost in time.

Centuries have passed and humanity have long forgotten the truth. They see the story as nothing but legend, like the legend of King Arthur and his Knights of Round Table. In this now modern civilization, without people knowing, the force or darkness is preparing for their grand return.

The descendant of the 9 Valiants are forced to take the weapon and defeat it, just like what their ancestor did in the past.

--

So yeah, 8 slots are open.

It sets in a modern world, where 9 teenager/young adult/adult from all across the globe find out that they are the descendant of one of the Valiant and now have to find a way to meet with each other and stop the force of darkness before it's too late.

The Valiants are titled from knight's chivalry

1. Honesty
  2. Compassion
  3. Valour
  4. Justice
  5. Sacrifice
  6. Honour
  7. Faith
  8. Humility
  9. Courage

Seems like this could be an interesting game. I'd be interested in being the Valiant of Valor or Sacrifice.

This does sound rather fun I must admit... With the possibilities, I would probably fire for Valiant of Compassion or Humility though. Rather than the other roles

I like this, a lot, very creative. I'd either go for Faith, Valor, Sacrifice, Courage or Justice.

Last edited by a moderator:
This sounds very interesting. I would like to take part in it if possible. I'm flexible and wouldn't mind picking one that no one else chooses. I like the challenge!

One more person and we can start asap

The rp will be casual with a minimum of 5 sentence / a paragraph, more is encouraged.

If you guys lost interest, please say something so we can give your slot to other people that might be interested (Or kill your character for some character developments ayy)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back