• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 7 (Closed!)

aaaah

One Thousand Club
7WARNING!: This rp will force you to double. If you cannot double, this is not the roleplay for you.

4ef08a36bfd8717e5a0269e2_thumb_top-center_624x0-false.jpg

Wrath, Gluttony, Pride, Lust, Greed, Sloth, and Envy.

Satan himself has sent 7 physical manifestations of the seven deadly sins to our world. Their only mission is to turn Earth into another Hell by turning humans into demons and destroying anything getting in their way. Literally. God noticed this rather quickly and decided to send 7 physical manifestations of the seven heavenly virtues to stop Satan. Chastity, Temperance, Charity, Diligence, Patience, Kindness, and Humility. The virtues have to go different locations to find and kill one of the sins. Not only do these virtues have the ability to turn demons (who were formerly humans) into humans, they are given special weapons or abilities to fight the sins. However, the sins have weapons and abilities too. Finding a sin is easy but killing one is easier said than done...
Still here? Sweet! Here are some things you need to know before diving into this rp.
  1. Your virtue and sin will either have two abilities or two weapons. One virtue or sin cannot have two abilities and two weapons.
  2. Virtues and sins have to look like humans, so they don't stand out like a sore thumb. Though, you can add certain abnormalities to your sin or virtue like a tail, retractable claws, or fangs.
  3. It is an requirement to be able to write at least one paragraph (6+ sentences) and have good grammar.
  4. Like I said earlier, you are gonna have to double. You have to play a sin and a virtue. If you can double, don't join.
  5. I wanna see diverse characters. Making a diverse character is optional, but it would be nice to see one.
So, I think that is it! If you have any questions or concerns, don't be afraid to tell me them! Cya!

Kindness/Envy - Zaxs Zaxs
Chastity/Lust - BunBun BunBun
Diligence/Sloth - IctoraPost IctoraPost
Charity/Greed - Elephantom Elephantom
Humility/Pride - Susanoo Susanoo
Patience/Wrath - A aaaah
Temperance/Gluttony - S Shabazz

Last edited:
Okay, I have debated and finally I am going to say yes. I would like Chastity and Lust please.

I am not sure when I'll get my characters done today (it is Easter after all). But it should be in in the next twenty-four hours.

It reminds me of Supernatural. I'm not sure if you've seen it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back