• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

7 Deadly sins vs 7 Heavenly Virtues?

Thepotatogod

and it was this big
Roleplay Type(s)
Alrighty, here's what i'm proposing.

There will be 2 races;

Chosen - These will be the 7 deadly sins and 7 Heavenly Virtues. Each Sin and Virtue has an ability unique to them. Can either be Demon, Celestial, or Human.

Humans- The 'Middle race', they don't have any special abilities like the Chosen do. However, there are a few organisations that investigate anything related to the chosen.

I'm still thinking about our little system here.

We'll go for

Initiative 2d6

Combat 4d6

Defense 4d6

Athletics 3d6

Effort 3d6

Last edited by a moderator:
so would the sins and virtues know they represent concepts or do they just so happen to be symbolic?

If a Demon were to be a sin, then they'll now immediately. If it's on the other races, then they wouldn't know it and happened to be Symbolic.

Hmm... sounds pretty interesting.

What if the concepts slowly claimed humans and then, depending if it was a virtue or sin, the chosen human would become either a celestial or a demon?

For example, there are 14 human protagonists and then 14 antagonists (both the virtues and the sins) pick them off one by one to recruit them for an impending war.

Hmm...It would depend on how the players would interact. As the GM, i have to monitor everyone's actions while playing as a characters. So i guess once we got at least, 4 Sins, 4 Virtues, and 2 Humans, we could start. And as other people could join later on in between Acts.

I'm definitely interested! I'm willing to play whatever is needed, but my eyes are on a virtue. :3

I would love to join, will the sins be the bad guys or will this follow something similar to Nanatsu no Taizai? With the files reversed.

[QUOTE="Revan The Courier]I would love to join, will the sins be the bad guys or will this follow something similar to Nanatsu no Taizai? With the files reversed.

[/QUOTE]
It depends on their motives, actually. If a rage sin was chosen not because of hatred, but for being protective(Like you have said, the nanatsu no Taizai anime, That anime's one of my favorites) Then it might get reversed, even though they still have the qualities for he RAGE sin.

TrueBananaz said:
I'm interested I suppose. I'd just like to know if there would be a plot to it or no?
Main Plot: Search and destroy the opposite of your concept. For Sin: If all Virtues are eliminated, we'll go from that route. Vice versa for the virtues destroying the sins. However, there might be some twists and turns in between acts. (To keep it short, Acts are the 'events' that'll occur.) You'll see the rest once we get the ball rolling :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back