• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice [5E] Isles Of Skidrow - OOC

ah bugger yeah I forgot that, one sec. We'll be using the standard array (gonna add that in a sec to the thread) 15,14,13,12,10,8

Added a backstory, hopefully it's enough detail. Think I'm ready to start, guess we just wait for others now :)

Looks good to me, it's likely you will be returning to twinbeds at some point, so are you alright to brainstorm specifics of the Drachedandion family and stuff at a later date?

I don't believe I have any particular impactful house rules, I dislike the traditional house rule that anything that gets a nat 20 is perfect. I also can't stand the artificer class.

I don't bekuwv that being charismatic and having high persuasion gives you borderline mind-bending powers, so I only let players roll for persuasion if they make a somewhat reasonable argument etc.

Other then that, I don't use monster stat lines from the handbooks.

On the case of Xanathar's second book, I had no idea that was even a thing, could you link me to it so I can give it a once over?

I dislike the traditional house rule that anything that gets a nat 20 is perfect.
Ah, I see you are also a man of culture.

I can't find a pdf to Xanathar's guide to everything else, so eh. I'll just build with what we have.

Coming on here too if that's alright. I hope you don't mind but I'm a bit fuzzy on the rules so please correct me if I make a mistake. Thank you!

Looks fine to me, name and a bit of a backstory are always welcome. Ah, and since you're starting at level 3 you might wanna pick out a fighting style, oath and fill your spells out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back