• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ☆ʟᴏɴɢ-ᴛᴇʀᴍ ᴘᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴀʀᴄʜ (ᴀɴɢꜱᴛ/ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇꜱ ᴄʀᴀᴠɪɴɢꜱ)☆

invaderspotty

Hello fellow writers!!

I go by Spotty online!
Let me introduce myself and my preferences:

• I have been roleplaying on and off for about 10 years, I'm 23, out of college with a full-time job now so my reply rate varies depending on the day. My timezone is EST!
  • I am only comfortable roleplaying with others who are at LEAST 20+

• I prefer writing female characters (tragic I know) but I love creating worlds w/a large variety of side characters or NPCs (whatever gender) to mix into the plot. I'm just not confident in writing a male MAIN character. And unfortunately I'm not a fan of doubling.
  • Romance is not a MUST but definitely a PLUS. (MxF please!) It's just fun! Anything with angst, power dynamics, darker themes etc FUELS ME. (enemies to lovers is chefs kiss) I am craving writing darker/morally gray characters, and have very few triggers, if we're wanting to incorporate some then that should be a discussion.
  • I write in 3rd person and I will admit I am not a fan of anything else. I am used to writing whole-ass fanfics so my replies can be lengthy (1000+ on average), however, it depends on what I am given and what is happening in the roleplay! I don't expect novellas but I'm a sucker for details/character's inner monologue.
  • I understand writing sentences funny and the ocassional gramatical error. I mess up too. But if I get a sense that you just aren't even trying then I will be very sad and not interested.

• I adore ooc chat and I love getting to know my partner!! Sharing memes, headcanons, ideas, art etc etc
  • For every fandom listed (except Star Wars) I really prefer to create OCs <3
  • And finally, I am ghost friendly. I would really super love it if you simply tell me you're not feelin it, I swear I'm fine with it! BUT, after some silent time I'll give you a friendly bump and a little bit after that I'll assume the roleplay is indeed dead.

If you got this far, you're a cool cat in my book.

So, onto ideas/fandoms I would love to dabble in!

General ideas/dynamics:
(Who plays who is up for discussion and multiple ideas/dynamics can be mixed!!)

• <3Medieval/fantasy
  • Zombie Apocalypse
  • Mythical Creatures
  • Assassins
  • Superheros

• "The Boys" type of vibe
    • Marvel Avengers type of vibe
    • Superhero/Civilian
    • V for Vendetta type vibe (V/Evey)
  • Horror

• Serial Killer
    • Demon/Person being haunted
Fandoms:
(depending on which, open to either only canon characters or only OCs as main characters, not both)

• Star Wars

• Canon-wise interested mostly in Anakin/Vader & Padme, or Rey and Kylo Ren sorry:neutralteeth:but I'll love you if you're interested in these.
  • Game of Thrones/House of the Dragon (mostly interested in OCs here)<3
  • Fourth Wing world
  • The Cruel Prince world
  • The Walking Dead
  • Dead by Daylight
  • Slashers

• i.e. Scream, Halloween, etc
If any of these interest you or you have cravings SORTA related to one of these, please PM me! If there is nothing of interest, I am sorry rip

I hope you all have a great day!

Last edited:
Hey. Saw your post and thought I would check someone else’s thread before thinking of making my own. Would love to chat a bit in a PM about what you might be interested in. :)

• Royals
    • Fantasy & Mystical
    • Royal/Commoner
    • Royal/Guard
  • Zombie Apocalypse
  • Mythical Creatures
  • Assassins
I am down for any of these pairings, hit me up if you're interested in discussing in depth.

Hello fellow writers!!

My name is Spotty! (I can't be the only one who has an Internet alias that they've just stuck with for years :) )
Let me introduce myself and my preferences:

I have been roleplaying overall for about 10 years, haven't picked one up in a little bit though. I'm 22, recently out of college with a full-time job now so my reply rate varies depending on the day. My timezone is EST to give you an idea of normal times I'll be awake.

I am only comfortable roleplaying with others who are at LEAST 20+

I prefer writing female characters (tragic I know) but I am willing to double, just ask me! Romance is not a MUST but definitely a PLUS. It's just fun! Anything with angst and power dynamics FUELS ME >:) I am open to very dark themes, if we're wanting to incorporate darker themes then that should be a discussion. I write in 3rd person and I will admit I am not a fan of anything else. I am used to writing whole-ass fanfics so my replies can be lengthy, however, it depends on what I am given and what is happening in the roleplay. I don't expect novellas but I'm a sucker for details/character's inner thoughts.

I understand writing sentences funny and the ocassional gramatical error. I mess up too. But if I get a sense that you just aren't even trying then I will be sad and not interested. I love ooc chat and I love getting to know my partner! Sharing memes, headcanons, ideas, art etc etc

And finally, I am ghost friendly. I would really super love if you simply tell me you're not feelin it, I swear I'm fine with it! BUT, after some silent time I'll give you a friendly bump and a little bit after that I'll assume the roleplay is indeed dead.

If you got this far, you're a cool cat in my book.

So, onto ideas/fandoms I would love to dabble in!

General ideas/dynamics:
(Who plays who is up for discussion)
ANYTHING ENEMIES TO LOVERS is awesome
  • <3Royals
    • Fantasy & Mystical
    • Royal/Commoner
    • Royal/Guard
  • Zombie Apocalypse
  • Mythical Creatures
  • Assassins
  • Superheros
    • "The Boys" type of vibe
    • Marvel Avengers type of vibe
    • Superhero/Civilian
    • V for Vendetta type vibe (V/Evey)
  • Horror
    • Serial Killer
    • Demon/Person being haunted
Fandoms:
(depending on which, open to either canon characters or OCs, not both)
  • Star Wars
    • Interested mostly in Anakin/Vader & Padme, or Rey and Kylo Ren sorry:neutralteeth:but I'll love you if you're interested in these.
  • Game of Thrones/House of the Dragon (mostly interested in OCs here)<3
  • The Walking Dead
  • Dead by Daylight
  • Slashers
    • i.e. Scream
  • V for Vendetta
    • this is really just for if you're down for V/Evey. I'm a sucker for them, I write them a lot.
If any of these interest you or you have cravings SORTA related to one of these, please feel free to comment or PM me! If there is nothing of interest, I am sorry rip

I hope you all have a great day!
Hello! I am fairly new but I am interested in seeing what ideas you have. I'm a sucker for angst and power dynamics as well. We seem to have similar interests. Hope you're having a great evening!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back