• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵃ ᵖᵃˡᵐʷᵒᵒᵈˢ ᵈᵃʸ!

definitely work on your girl cs for now!! i'm still trying to decide if i want to have doubling up be an option~ but thank you for offering!
Alright! My only question is if it’s alright if I don’t code it like the others? I’m new to the site and I only understand basic code like divider lines and the dashed boxes!

Alright! My only question is if it’s alright if I don’t code it like the others? I’m new to the site and I only understand basic code like divider lines and the dashed boxes!
yes that's fine! showing your quality of character and writing is most important to me.

Are we going to have an on-site OOC? Only asking because I don’t have discord.

hey everyone! i'd like to thank you all SO MUCH for your interest. at this time, i've find writers for all roles and am no longer looking for applicants. thank you again!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back