• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 😚♥️

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Happy Monday!!
Welcome to my post, or would you call it a thread? Eh either way here I am! [=

Like so many others of you, im looking for writing partners. Im over 21, and live on the East Coast. Also SuPeR unemployed, so I have way too much free time until I find a job. 😭🙃
Because of my unemployment status, im on more than the average human searching for people to write with and have some ooc chatter..

Below are a sample of my writing its done in first person because it written for a forum. (:

Im currently searching for long term, platonic love stories. GIVE ME your bad charactes, the angst, the drama, the painnnn. I feed off of it like crack. Oof, I also have discord!

TW- Emotional Abuse.
Does your girlfriend know?

-You stand over me, my small 5'1 frame compared to your large 6'0 frame. Our dog, our magnificent puppy that we just last year bought together stands between us as she gets ready to be handed over from me to you. The blue car, I helped you pick out sitting out front of my childhood home as you make small talk.
Your shoes, the dogs shots, ya know the normal stuff you say when you're staring at your first love, but you can't actually reach out and touch them. The things you say because you like being in their presence and dont actually want it to end. Then you finally say it, your baritone voice filling my ears as the wind whips past me and the dog wanders between us.
"I miss you." A minute passes before I say anything in return. I miss you too, but i dont miss the person you've become. I miss the person I fell in love with at 17. I miss the man I married just a year before.

Does your girlfriend know you miss me? Does she know, you told me we needed a break, kicked me out of our home and listened to me beg everyday for 6 months to come home. Does she know, how hard I tried and persisted and how hard you ignored me? Does she know, the amount of times you said you hated me, or the times I "was acting" stupid?
Does she know, how angry you get? Does she know you shake like a giant tree? Have you shown her, the person you became right in front of my eyes and I was too blind to see, or no I was too willing to overlook it because I love you. I'm always, always going to love you yet I miss who you were every single day.

-Do you know, he isn't you?
Do you know, he's good to me? Do you know, he knows we had that conversation? Do you know, I'm scared to death because he's so good to me. I'm scared because he might be just like you. Do you know, he knows what you did and he's willing to pick up the pieces of a broken heart; my heart. He's patient, he's kind. He's everything you were at one point but I'm hoping to god he sticks with it.🧡

I love you, and I will always love you. Yet, I miss who you were, I miss who I thought you were.
/SPOILER]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back