• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ^-*

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello love. Welcome.🤫💚Wipe you’re feet on the way in, won’t you? I’m here, once again (everyone laugh with me.) looking for partners. My inbox is dry; bone dry. I want;need to change that.
So, here goes: I’m 23 and live on the East Coast. (Woot for it being, only 7:45 pm. 🤦🏻‍♀️) I have way too much free time, hours, minutes and seconds that could be spent writing with you.
I have plot ideas, lots of ideas. They all tend to be based around darker toned stories.(Drugs, swearing, mental illness, affairs, age gaps, angst. I love diving into the part of the mind, the part of society most of the world doesn’t.) All of my stories follow the site rules, but I still prefer to write with someone over the age of 18. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️I also have roles. And/or I don’t mind coming up something together or meshing multiple different stories.
Please don’t hesitate to close the door, on your way out. Goodbye, love.

He
I would write with you but I've seen you don't double or do MxM! ); let me know if that ever changes.
Hey lovely! Doubling isn’t my absolute favorite thing but I’m dying to write so if you’d like to just message me!! (:

Hello love. Welcome.🤫💚Wipe you’re feet on the way in, won’t you? I’m here, once again (everyone laugh with me.) looking for partners. My inbox is dry; bone dry. I want;need to change that.
So, here goes: I’m 23 and live on the East Coast. (Woot for it being, only 7:45 pm. 🤦🏻‍♀️) I have way too much free time, hours, minutes and seconds that could be spent writing with you.
I have plot ideas, lots of ideas. They all tend to be based around darker toned stories.(Drugs, swearing, mental illness, affairs, age gaps, angst. I love diving into the part of the mind, the part of society most of the world doesn’t.) All of my stories follow the site rules, but I still prefer to write with someone over the age of 18. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️I also have roles. And/or I don’t mind coming up something together or meshing multiple different stories.
Please don’t hesitate to close the door, on your way out. Goodbye, love.
Are you still willing to double? If not maybe we can rp some other time

I wouldnt mind giving it a shot, I do have a someone busy day, but after around 4:30pm ( 5:30pm your time) Im fairly available. Feel free to message me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back