• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ???????? ??????? ??????!

Dicey

BLACKJACK!
417272mey8pz5lfi.gif
tumblr_lwg3veBg1M1qbs47q.gif
♥*♡+:。.。??! ?'? ????? ??? ?'? ??????? ??? ???? ???????? ????????! ?????? ? ???? ??? ???????? ????? ??? ????????, ??? ?? ???? ??? ? ?????? ????? ??!。.。:+♡*♥

✧-I love to draw and write! If there's an opportunity when you want me to do either, I probably will! I tried commissioning awhile ago, but nobody ever bought any hahah!
★-I can't go one roleplay without character development or worldbuilding! If there's ever a time to progress a character, or reveal something about them, or talk in depth about what's happening, I'll jump on it!
✧-My roleplays can get really sad! I intertwine venting into my roleplays and stories, meaning it may provoke some sad feelings! Please be advised some parts of my roleplays may be triggering! I'll tell you each possible trigger when I talk about the roleplay!
★-I really love fluffy romance! I don't mind hinting at smut, but please don't ask for it! It's against the rules anyways.
✧-I play multiples often! I'll usually have one or two main characters, but I don't mind writing a whole cast and crew of characters while you only have one or two! It's fine! It's what I love!!!
★-I'm gay!!! I usually prefer MxM or FxF!! I'm just a lot more comfortable with that! Sorry!
✧-My roleplays take a lot of twists, turns, and changes in the story! If you're ever feeling a little lost, don't be afraid to tell me!
★-I LOVE TO TALK TOO MUCH! If my replies are running on, or too long, don't be shy to tell me I'm rambling!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*????????? ?'? ??????? ???!*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

tumblr_inline_mov8kgfeKU1qz4rgp.png
tumblr_inline_p7mfxfurE01rhwzwl_75sq.gif*✧???????✧*tumblr_inline_p7mfxgpXKP1rhwzwl_75sq.gif

The main thing I'm hunting for is a Cuphead roleplay! I've been on the hunt for the past year, trying to find the perfect roleplay partner for me! I have a long, twisting storyline surrounding the possible redemption or recorruption of King Dice! What I really find exciting about this roleplay is the fact that there are indeed multiple paths to go, and they're all for the choosing of the partner I have! It's a roleplay I've been sitting on awhile, and really hope to bring out into the open! I have a whole cast of both canon and non-canon characters! The only character I'm asking for is a Wheezy, and possibly a Cuphead/Mugman! That's it! I'm ready to tackle the rest by myself! Unless you want other characters too! Then you're completely welcome to grab anyone you want! Everyone is open! Even the Devil, which would honestly put an interesting twist on the roleplay... hmmm. Anyways I've been looking SOOO hard for a Cuphead roleplay partner. I can't find one ANYWHERE and it's driving me crazy!

▕▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▿▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▏
The Possible Triggers for this Roleplay may include...
❉-Past Abuse (Physical and Sexual)
✧-Depression/Suicidal thoughts (
❉-Alcohol Abuse
✧-Dead/Sick Parents/Family
▕▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▵▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▏​

If I remember any more within the plot, I'll add them! I don't want to make anyone feel bad when they're roleplaying with me, besides of course, if something makes them a lil sad or something. That's bound to happen with any roleplay including sad topics! I just wanted to warn anyone who could really stress out seeing things like this! Please tell me if you're EVER uncomfortable in a roleplay! Please!

tumblr_inline_p7j3hlvALt1rhwzwl_75sq.gif*✧????? ???????!✧*tumblr_inline_p7j3hmpYNS1rhwzwl_75sq.gif
Here are some other fandoms I wouldn't mind roleplaying!

✧-PPG
✥-Steven Universe Already have one!
✧-Adventure Time
✥-Gorillaz
✧-Stardew Valley Already have one!
✥-FNAF (It would have to be a really good plot, but people have surprised me before!)
✧-Team Fortress 2 (I just love being Medic a lot)

*✧????? ?? ??????? ? ????!✧*
I won't go off on a giant list of prompts today, but I'll tell you what I really enjoy in a roleplay, whether it be themes, topics, situations, etc.

►-I like taking care of kids, or someone who needs help in roleplays!
✥-I like helping characters going through trauma or pain! It feels good!
►-I like interesting worlds and descriptions!
✥-I like wholesome/fluffy stuff!
►-I like playing comfort characters!
✥-I like making characters feel strong emotions!
►-I like character development!
✥-I like fantasy, but nothing too crazy! Please don't PM me with a god or something like that haha!
►-I like expanding worlds that aren't very big to begin with!

*✧?????? ? ???'? ????!✧*

►-I don't like excessive violence or gore! (Some is alright, but it's not the main point)
✥-I don't like an only romance plot! Romance being the main topic is fine, but not the only topic!
►-I don't enjoy sexual situations or conversations! Some mention is fine, but please don't try to ERP with me!
✥-I don't like overpowered characters! Please don't autohit or dodge constantly!
►-I don't like when people try to forcibly change my plot!
✥-I don't like real life images being used for characters! I'm sorry, but it just makes me a little uncomfortable! Please don't use real life pictures!
►-I don't like being asked personal questions!
♥*♡+:。.。?? ??????????!。.。:+♡*♥
I'm mainly searching for Cuphead roleplay but I'm open to any of the fandoms I listed, fandoms you might like, prompts you have, or even just to talk! I'm excited, and awaiting your messages! Please PM me if you're interested at all! I'm always happy to meet a new friend!

Attachments

• tumblr_inline_mov8kgfeKU1qz4rgp.png
    212 bytes · Views: 0
Last edited:
aw, you sound adorable! im aeji!
wholesome / fluffy roleplays are my thing o:
i'll do mxm with you, we can try and work something out?

hi and welcome tp rp nation :'D

if you are still looking for people to rp with, i would love to join a story based on the steven universe world/fandom - since im somewhat addicted to the show right now xD -

hi and welcome tp rp nation :'D

if you are still looking for people to rp with, i would love to join a story based on the steven universe world/fandom - since im somewhat addicted to the show right now xD -
Sure!!! I totally am!

If you’re up for plotting a good FNAF roleplay.. then I’d be down! I’m totally the same way, wanting to have a thorough plot and whatnot! ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back