• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 40k Deathwatch: WAAAGH!!! Flashmaw

Soviet Panda

Red Panda Commanda.
Roleplay Type(s)
The enemies of the Imperium are many. The followers of Chaos and the vile Xenos breeds corrupt and destroy everything in their path. The brave men and women of the Astra Militarum serve across the multitude of fronts and theaters defending what is theirs while the Indomitus Crusade reclaims what was lost. But not all battles are fought when things are at their most dire. The Inquisition is ever busy, rooting out Heresy and culling the Xenos hordes, cutting the head from the snake before it even has a chance to strike. But there are those that slip through.

Warboss Flashmaw of Da Bad Moonz clan of Orks has managed to rise to power in a backwater, primative system, and has managed to build Void and Warp capable vessels. The Orks, ever looking for their next fight, or 'scrap' as they put it, will most likely head for the nearby and Imperial held Aerom sector. The local PDF are vastly unprepared for an Ork WAAAGH!!! Luckily, there is a Watch Fortress of the Deathwatch stationed in the sector for just such an occasion. At the commanded request of the esteemed Inquisitor Augustus of the Ordo Xenos, the Watch Master has ordained a kill team. One that will fall at the WAAAGH!!!'s heart, and cut it out before it has even a chance to twitch. With the death of their Warboss, the various tribes will fall to infighting, and the greater threat will be neutralized. Aerom will have to contend with an ever present population of primitive orks, but such is the price we must all pay for the continued safety of the Imperium.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello and welcome to my simple rp idea. This is something that I've been thinking about for quite some time and I've finally decided to sit down and do it. I don't plan on this being a long rp and have no plans on continuing it once Flashmaw is defeated, though if others want to continue rping and coming up with other scenarios than you are more than welcome to. Anyways, a few things I should inform you all of.
  • You will all be playing as members of the Deathwatch, but it is up to you on whether you are First Born or Primaris. Remember, First Born have, in some cases, centuries of combat experience against equal if not greater foes than themselves or their Primaris cousins.
  • For those that are using homebrewed chapters, even if you know that their gene stock is from a traitor primarch or chimeric in nature (like what the Minotaurs are rumored to be), to keep the rest of the Imperium off your back, that knowledge is going to be something only Cawl knows, or has been lost to the Chapter as a whole.
And that's it. If there's enough interest I will be getting the CS, OOC, and IC threads up as soon as possible.

meme.jpg
(I don't actually know anything about this fandom- just wanted to say hi xD )

Damn... I saw WAAAAGH! and thought this was gonna be an ORK roleplay.

meme.jpg
(I don't actually know anything about this fandom- just wanted to say hi xD )
Hi Ayama! Just a quick spark note for the universe and what you'd be doing, if you are interested. You're basically Doom Guy's cousin/little brother and instead of various demons you're fighting green skinned alien fungus hybrids that use the power of belief to make their piles of scrap that they call machines work.
Damn... I saw Waaaagh! and thought this was gonna be an ORK roleplay.
Sadly not. Maybe in the future when I can think of something that isn't a direct rip off of Brutal Kunnin'.

Sadly not. Maybe in the future when I can think of something that isn't a direct rip off of Brutal Kunnin'.
sure thing. Keep me posted when/if you do. And I always click into 40k groups to see what they're about, regardless.

Hi Ayama! Just a quick spark note for the universe and what you'd be doing, if you are interested. You're basically Doom Guy's cousin/little brother and instead of various demons you're fighting green skinned alien fungus hybrids that use the power of belief to make their piles of scrap that they call machines work.
xD Hey Soviet- long time no see ;P

I appreciate the rundown, though I generally don't join fandom RPs for fandoms I don't belong to. However, I definitely intend to join one of your RPs in the future &/or invite you to some of mine; I miss writing with ya buddy!

Definitely interested in joining as love me some deathwatch, are there rules for primaris out of interest or to be provided?

Definitely interested in joining as love me some deathwatch, are there rules for primaris out of interest or to be provided?
How do you mean? Like original Primaris ie they're from before the Horus Heresy? That I'm okay with.

How do you mean? Like original Primaris ie they're from before the Horus Heresy? That I'm okay with.
well i mean primaris didn't exist back then but wasn't aware any rules for them had been made as they are essentally space marines but better so not sure how to create one in the ruules. i may be behind on some books though. I will probs play a normal astartes anyway to keep the gene seed pure ;)

well i mean primaris didn't exist back then but wasn't aware any rules for them had been made as they are essentally space marines but better so not sure how to create one in the ruules. i may be behind on some books though. I will probs play a normal astartes anyway to keep the gene seed pure ;)
The Primaris program was started before the Horus Heresy by Robute Guilliman and Cawl, so there are Primaris that were alive before the 41st millennium. But as it is, Primaris will be treated the same as First Born.

EH, why not? As long as you're okay with a homebrew marine (Conservator Chapter)

EDIT: Also I find it funny I'm now in the same RP as Soviet Panda with me being American Caesar. whats the opposite of a red panda? Raccoon?

I am fine with homebrewed chapters. As long as your character is currently serving in the Deathwatch. As for your other question, I have no idea.

I shall get the various threads up either tonight or tomorrow. I will tag all that posted here when I do.

EH, why not? As long as you're okay with a homebrew marine (Conservator Chapter)

EDIT: Also I find it funny I'm now in the same RP as Soviet Panda with me being American Caesar. whats the opposite of a red panda? Raccoon?
My vote is raccoon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back