• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern .

I'd be interested as well- either in the role of character 'A' or 'D'. But 'A' sounds especially fun.

elskagalla elskagalla I'm very interested in playing character E. I love playing shy and innocent looking characters.

elskagalla elskagalla
Name: Go Greyhund
Role: The Desperate New Guy
Bio: Go's family moved from Korea for a job opportunity. He had trouble adjusting to his new life and still struggles slightly with English at times. He was told his focus should be on adjusting and up keeping his school record. He did just that, but they noticed he was away from home very often.
What lead them to the streets: His parents found out about his secret
Do they have secrets: Yes []Do I have to specify the secret?[]

The Snide Troublemaker is absolutely calling my name! I’m submit a sheet asaap.

Is there any set way he becomes apart of this plot like the others?

Heya, I'll take the Clueless Delinquent if he's up for grabs. I'll follow up with the character sheet.

Is this still open? I would be very interested. And if its still open, which roles are still up for grabs?

Since I just got here, the last role available would be Character E, thedesperate new guy.

If the wise mastermind opens up please let me know I would love to play that :) the desperate new guy sounds interesting but isn't a role I would like to play at the moment.

wait but from the way it looks it seems like BlindLittleKitten already signed up for that role

It seems like I came a little late to the party. But if you need a role to be filled, I'd be happy to make a sheet for it. c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back