• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom .

I'm not sure if I'm just being incredibly stupid, but when I read your Dealbreakers and I saw "No romance over relationships" my mind completely blanked on what you meant. I hate to be a bother, but could you possibly help my befuddled brain out and clarify what you mean?

I'm not sure if I'm just being incredibly stupid, but when I read your Dealbreakers and I saw "No romance over relationships" my mind completely blanked on what you meant. I hate to be a bother, but could you possibly help my befuddled brain out and clarify what you mean?

So the simplest way I know how to describe it is I want to roleplay an established roleplay not a crush. Like I like for the characters to already be in love and just sort of working together to move through whatever the plot is. Versus spending time trying to get them to the point where they fall in love.

Hopefully that makes a bit more sense.

So the simplest way I know how to describe it is I want to roleplay an established roleplay not a crush. Like I like for the characters to already be in love and just sort of working together to move through whatever the plot is. Versus spending time trying to get them to the point where they fall in love.

Hopefully that makes a bit more sense.

Oh! That makes sense. In that case, I would be delighted to roleplay one of your romance cravings with you. Did you have a particular you're wanting to do?

All of these sound lovely I'd love to RP with you. I think I'm leaning towards North American Beasts or No Man's Land

Hello! I’m fairly new here but I’ve been scouring the entire internet looking for an active “Fantastic Beasts” Roleplay. I would be interested in the “North American Beasts” Roleplay if you have/are starting it. I have a rough outline for a character hashed out, just have to further develop her background. Was also wanting her to have some sort of connection to Percival Graves? I wasn’t sure when/where this roleplay would take place along the Fantastic Beasts storyline, or if it’s an entire spinoff of its own. Either way I’d be more than happy to join!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back