• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ????? ?? ??? | ?????? ???? ?♡

cherub.

𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥 ☁ 𝘨𝘢𝘻𝘦𝘳

SWEET ON YOU°
In Downtown Seoul, South Korea, theres a small bakery called Sweet On You. Olivia Ji-Chuu runs and owns, and manages this tiny small bakery. It's not usually seen in such a loud, and always busy, bustling place like Downtown Seoul. With Olivia Ji-Chuu being in her second year of college, she needs people to help her with her bakery. She knew in the big campus that she lived on, she was going to get interest. She hoped she would find something.. some people, that would be sweet on her.
Rules°
001 | be as active as possible!

002 | join the ooc discord to keep up with everything goin' on!

003 | let me know if you want to leave, or have lost interest!

005 | be as literate as you can be!

006 | this roleplay is completely character-driven!

plot explained°
Olivia Ji-Suu, (MC) is the owner and manager of the bakery in Downtown Seoul, South Korea, 'Sweet On You'. As her second year of college is coming up, the administrators and staff have set up a party for all the students, and the new-coming students as well. As Olivia Ji-Suu finds out about this party, she figures that it can spread the word about her bakery way better than putting up cheesy flyers. She hopes to find employees for her business at her college campus, but as this is all happening, there's exams, boy drama, and late coffee nights in her shop. She also hopes to keep all of her employees as close friends.
notes!
even though this roleplay is about a bakery, it's character-driven! your character could be an employee, a college student in a budding romance, anything you'd like. i'm not stopping you!
you can make more than one character if you can handle it.
don't forget that Olivia Ji-Suu will also be a college student, so this roleplay is half about college, half about managing her bakery.
Links°
001 | discord

002 | cs thread | coming soon!
code by just-peachy

Last edited:
oof everything looks overlapping on my end

sweet on you.
in downtown seoul, south korea, there's a small bakery called sweet on you. olivia ji-chuu runs and owns, and manages this tiny small bakery. it's not usually seen in such a loud, and always busy, bustling place like downtown seoul. with olivia ji-chuu being in her second year of college, she needs people to help her with her bakery. she knew in the big campus that she lived on, she was going to get interest. she hoped she would find something.. some people, that would be sweet on her.

rules.
001 | be as active as possible!
002 | join the ooc discord to keep up with everything goin' on!
003 | let me know if you want to leave, or have lost interest!
005 | be as literate as you can be!
006 | this roleplay is completely character-driven!

plot explained.
Olivia Ji-Suu, (MC) is the owner and manager of the bakery in Downtown Seoul, South Korea, 'Sweet On You'. As her second year of college is coming up, the administrators and staff have set up a party for all the students, and the new-coming students as well. As Olivia Ji-Suu finds out about this party, she figures that it can spread the word about her bakery way better than putting up cheesy flyers. She hopes to find employees for her business at her college campus, but as this is all happening, there's exams, boy drama, and late coffee nights in her shop. She also hopes to keep all of her employees as close friends.
notes!
even though this roleplay is about a bakery, it's character-driven! your character could be an employee, a college student in a budding romance, anything you'd like. i'm not stopping you!
you can make more than one character if you can handle it.
don't forget that Olivia Ji-Suu will also be a college student, so this roleplay is half about college, half about managing her bakery.

links.
001 | discord
002 | cs thread | coming soon!

Off-topic but important, your code is unreadable for me.
aejong.png

yeah, it's like that for some people. that's why i put up the non-coded version.
I find it odd since it should for all appear that way. ? Eh well.

This story idea sounds sooo cute!
And the potential for drama and romance is there as well so I would like to join if that's possible? (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back