• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 34 Male looking for Fantasy Adventure

Tsuna

Wanderer
Hello!

Im a 34 year old male looking for fantasy or sci fi roleplays.

I like adventure, fantasy, sci fi, anime and video games.

Im male in real life, you can be male or female.

Im a casual writer, I usually write three to eight paragraphs. I may write less if our characters are just having conversation.

Im a hetero male in real life. I dont mind doing romance with a female roleplayer. Romance is optional in a story for me.

So I would really like to go on a fantasy adventure.

Our characters can fight monsters, explore lands and get new abilities.

I like to make most of the story as we go, but we can come up with an idea at the beginning.

I like to write in PM's or on an instant messenger. If interested, feel free to message me. Thanks

Hello if your still looking for someone to rp with I'd love building a fantasy adventure or sci-fi that's not space travel or cyberpunk basically.

I write male or female characters depending on what my rp partner prefers. (I'm female but write more male characters but can do both). I have no problems writing multiple characters be they main or side characters. I enjoy world building but love free form off a small idea to start also. Romance is optional for me too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back