• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern .

Mental illness? U down?^^
Okay I might not have expressed myself very clearly. I have a few serial killer characters, who need a little killing spree again. One is especially eager to do so, since she's really willing to kill and looking for someone to show her how to.
Are you familiar with psychology a bit? Because I have tons of other plots people usually decline because it's about serial killers and schizophrenia- ugh^^

I just happened to stumble over this now. :) If you're still looking. Kidnapper x Victim, Criminal x Criminal, mental illness etc. definitely sounds interesting.

Maybe a mafia/underbelly vampire x human game? I would love to play a human female, but in certain situations am willing to do female vampire. I can try to cook up some dark plot ideas if interested. Throw your best plots at me too!

Wanna write!? I'd love to come with you something with you!!

Criminal x Criminal, or Criminal x Victim, sounds like something right up my alley. Though…I'm most often writing the role of a certain “Hannibal the Cannibal,” Dr. Hannibal Lecter. If cannibalism is something you can accept in within the writing (which, arguably, is right up there among blood/gore and crime fiction), then I'd be more than happy to plot something with a character of yours. Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back