• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern <

Hey. I don't mind doing stuff about mafia or syndicates and such, though i want to know what is your part in it? Part of a rival gang? Heir to the gang? Cop/PI who wants to stop the gangs? Etc.

I got exactly what you want - no lie. And I would totally PM you but I'm new here and have to bang out eight more freaking responses after this before I can do anything useful. So lemme get back at you after I add some random comments to equally random posts.

How about something based on the Taxidermist? Trying to track down a serial killer who makes art out of his victims and leaves them in jacked up places where the public can see them?

Entering his home the first thing you notice is the collection of animal center pieces that he created, all carefully placed and collected with dust. The whole atmosphere gives you the heebie-jeebies, and you're unsure whether or not it's due to the lifeless marble eyes that are undoubtably staring at you.

You slowly walk up the steps, flinching at the quiet squeaks that sound almost deafening in the presence of silence. Almost there. Your shoes press down against the layer of thick bear fur when you finally reach the top of the steps, and...

Oh god. What is that smell?

It's seeping through a tiny crack from what you presume is a bathroom. You approach it slowly and push the door open, flinching and dry heaving at the overwhelming smell of metal and decomposing flesh. Blood is splattered against the floor, soaking through various towels in a lazy effort to clean up the mess. Red and brown fingerprints stain the walls and the porcelain bathtub. A beautiful slender arm is jutted right out of the pool of blood, lifeless.

Crime is my jam but unfortunately I cannot plot mystery to save my life :/ You can keep the idea if you wanted something to start off on, though!

Fuckin' great, I love it. LET US DO THIS, PLEASE.

I'm a dark writer by heart so the mushy romance and happy plots get a little stressful for me. Also, brooding characters are the best. Soooooo much possibilities and torture and just... hit me up fam.

I'm interested, with dark topics I am open to literally anything and like to go into detail on such things as well I really like dark topics (I have a very dark personality), I am open to playing male or female characters as well...

Small town kid moves to New York, Throws up an add on the deepweb and becomes a hitman. Kills anything from kids to granny's. eventually becomes a bit of an international crime ring with the kid in charge.
Your relation to the character could be anything from dating to related. romance or not I don't care. Playing a dark character sounds like fun.

Oh boy do I have dark and twisted characters who feel little to know empathy, in both the male and female variety.
if your still looking, I'd love to work something out with you.

i love stuff like this.
i've got several characters involved in gang-related coups, in the black ring and black market. i write about mercenaries, bounty hunters, assassins, fugitives, yakuzas, and underground clans associated with dark crime. most of my characters have backgrounds that are traumatic, chaotic, and tragic, have hearts of ice and burning passions for what they do. they tend to be rather complicated and difficult to break. it all varies with each individual, though. i can't stress it enough, i love this stuff!

if you're still looking i would like to get something started with you. c:
my pm's are disabled atm because i just joined today, fyi.
so if you're still interested, let me know here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back