3 random facts about yourself

1. I have a cough that makes me sound like I have bronchitis 

2. I'm so I love with my HP and Divergent fandoms

3.I have thought of death a few times

1. my favourite part of an RP is the character creation

2. I love filling out forms

3. spam is delicious

1) I sent a letter to Prince Charles when I was younger when I was bored, and actually got a reply from him.

2) I defeated crippling depression and am no longer a suicidal emo.

3) I like to make my characters' lives a living hell because I like being mean to my own creations for some reason.

1. I play World of Warcraft.

2. I sit and watch dramas on Viki all night

3. I'm shy but love to be around people.

1. I have an incredibly good sense of smell. I notice smells that other people don't and know the last thing someone's ate.

2. I love to dance

3. I like watching makeup tutorials and then practising them on myself

:D  

- I'm absolutely terrible at opening letters. Don't know why. I just can't manage to open them neatly. I always end up tearing apart the entire envelope in the messiest manner possible.

- I've recently discovered sweet potatoes and am now cooking some at least twice a week.

- I'm currently busy painting a study of sunlight on a pine tree, except the sun disappeared like an hour ago, so now I'm just trying to wing it.

1) I am currently covered in lemon extract thanks to a prank by my twin sister, Temma.

2) I can wrote with 1mm Black Gel pens or a hand-sharpened pencil. Nothing else will do.

3) I'm partially deaf and have a terrible habit of loosing my hearing aids.

1. I have trouble keeping a normal sleeping schedule
2. I'm more focused on making game systems then interacting with my family
3. I often get into arguments because I nit pick peoples flaws in game systems

1. I'm the kind of person who can be attracted to a person but after I get into a relationship i get bored easily which makes me feel like an apathetic asshat

2. My favourite colour is Lilac

3. I want to be a kpop idol someday.

1. I am working to become a foreign model in South Korea.
2. Fashion is my favorite thing to work on.
3. Steampunk Circus is my favorite theme for everything. ^.^

Eight months after I last replied here. I figured I might as well add a few more.
- I annually scrape my knees without fail, to the point that the school nurse and my family aren't even surprised anymore.
- Aside from the time when I was born, I have never been admitted to a hospital.
- I have allergies for a good chunk of a year.

1. I was in a bowling league for 10 years when I was a kid!

2. I'm left-handed but I love writing with gel pens, which honestly isn't the best combination. Smudges are the bane of my existence.

3. My hair gets sun-bleached easily. I end up with these blonde highlights during the summer that always make people ask if I dyed my hair.

I am left handed, even though my family hates that.
I had to learn to use my right hand after a wrist injury.
I am in training to become a nurse.

1: I absolutely love hugs and every other form of physical affection. It is the best way to calm me when I am in pain or afraid.

2: I have a tendency to overwork myself.

3: I carry a knife with a red handle, but knives with black or white handles give me flashbacks.

1. All I want for Christmas is the power to decide who lives and who dies.

2. I'm a time traveker but can only travel forward one second at a time. (It takes forever to get there)

3. My favorite color is banana.

1. I want to snuggle in a bed of corgis.
2. My favorite show in the world is It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
3. I have twelve tattoos.

1. I have been watching DramaAlert a lot lately for some reason.

2. The internet quizzes all say I'm a lot of things, but now a lot of them say I have depression. Cool.

3. I like running but can't anymore. Thx heart :closedeyescryingfrown:

1. I disregard doctors completely and will keep running until the day I fall over on the side of the road, broken bones, cases of appendicitis, high fevers, and nervous conditions be damned.

2. I love to sing and like a style harder than any of the people I live with.

3. I love children and want to work with them for the rest of my life.

1) I am known as a social butterfly
2) I read 4 whole books in a day if I am bored.
3) I draw all the time.

1. I am a lesbian, and I don't like to tell people/talk about it, not because im worried they'll dislike me for it or something but because I'm scared they'll get annoyed and think I talk about it too much (if that makes sense) ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

2. I play guitar and sing, I won't claim I'm great at either but yknow.

3. Schitt's Creek is the greatest show of all time. Fight me.

1. One of the reasons people call me Witch is because I'm Wiccan

2. I'm allergic to rain.

3. I love to sing, Mostly Disney or songs that are long forgotten or no one else had ever heard of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back