[2E] Question about artifact armors

Flagg

The Most Electrifying Man in Sports Entertainment
In the 2nd Edition core book, it depicts the artifact Breastplate as not having nipples. I'd kind of like a set with nipples. How should that affect the stats?

Also, it's yellowish in the picture. Is it possible to get one in green instead?

Thanks,

-S

[deadpan] Nipples cost two extra dots of artifact.

Currently, green orichalcum armor is on back-order; we anticipate a shipment shortly from our supplier of esoteric goods, Ligier Enterprises, headquartered in Malfeas.

While we discuss important mechanical questions here. How should an additional inch of blade length influence the stats of my grand daiklaive?

Safim said:
While we discuss important mechanical questions here. How should an additional inch of blade length influence the stats of my grand daiklaive?
 Bragging rights, along the lines of:

"My grand daiklave is bigger than yours..."

"You know what they say: big grand daiklave, big..."

I can't remember if the 12" Black Jade cod piece is an artifact 4 or 5?  You know the one I am talking about, it's the one that scares the Immaculates.

Oh, the 'Immaculate Killer' 12" black jade cod piece is definitely no longer available.

The 'Essence Drinker' 12" soulsteel cod piece, on the other hand. is currently 75% off, with free shipping!

Oh, the 'Immaculate Killer' 12" black jade cod piece is definitely no longer available.
The 'Essence Drinker' 12" soulsteel cod piece, on the other hand. is currently 75% off, with free shipping!
Do you have any of the 'Blinding Glory' 15" orichalcum codpieces?

My Articulated Plate armor has been chafing me since the fall of the Empress... :oops:

Do you have any of the 'Blinding Glory' 15" orichalcum codpieces?
My Articulated Plate armor has been chafing me since the fall of the Empress... :oops:
 We do indeed.

Please go to our website to order; we now accept IncarnaCard, Yu-Shan Express, and direct bank debits from the Bank of Celestial Jade.

I've got two tons of salt to account for the tax, but I haven't the jade...

I'm afraid I simply MUST have my Royal Warstrider by next week. Is there anything I can do?

But of course, Elder One. Your credit is always good with us.

Simply sign here...and here...and here. [waves for an assistant to come over] Simply a formality, Elder One. I'm sure you understand. [The assistant's caste mark flashes as his anima power activates.] Please repeat after me: I agree to fulfill the terms and obligations of the contract I have just signed. [tears off a copy of the quadruplicate form, and a receipt.]

Please present this receipt at Courtesy Station 8, and your royal warstrider will be delivered to your residence in three days. If you would like to have it delivered elsewhere, the station attendent will be happy to help you do so.

Thank you for shopping at Ligier Enterprises!

Our...savants...prefer to stay in-house; however, we are more than happy to provide specific tomes of arcane knowledge--were there any in particular you were searching for?

The Auspicious Bindings of the Servitor, Volumes 1-5

The Codex of the Herald Wind

How to build the Better Warstrider (the 'Anathema' version, not that pitiful DB version)

Elder Ones and You: A fools guide to Yozi Consortion

Those will do ^_^

The Auspicious Bindings of the Servitor, Volumes 1-5
The Codex of the Herald Wind

How to build the Better Warstrider (the 'Anathema' version, not that pitiful DB version)

Elder Ones and You: A fools guide to Yozi Consortion

Those will do ^_^
 Auspicious Bindings, Vol. 1-5, are in stock. We also have 6-8.

The Codex--Orwen's translation, or Rhy'la'fein's original text?

'How to Build' has been split up into twenty-five different volumes; would you be interested in all twenty-five?

For the consummate collector, we have 'Elder Ones' featuring cover art of all known Yozis. Collect all seventy-four today!

Done and done on the collections, as for Herald Wind...*looks around* I'll take the Rhy'la'fein's Edition. Here that one has the more 'esoteric versions.'

Hmm, on 6-8 of Auspicious Bindings...I can wait.

The items have been shipped out today; please note that despite its fragile appearance, the adamant plates on which the Codex is inscribed has been infused with Earth Elemental essence, and is guaranteed against Rating 4 effects and lower, i.e. perfect Abyssal unmaking charms. The mosok hide cover the Codex is bound in should be treated with sea water saturated with powdered orichalcum once per month to retain its protective qualities.

Thank you for shopping at Ligier Enterprises!

Excellent...fifty talents of Jade are on their way, plus some uppity little Solar Eclipse I believe would work for you.

You are very kind, as always, Elder One.

Should your applicant work out, traditional compensation will be sent via the Mountain Folk banking systems.

Please let us know if you should require more assistance with your library, or personal 'Strider construction; we've recently acquired some rather exotic materials suitable for royals.

Always a pleasure, Elder One.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back