• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

250+ and Can't Make a Hosted Project

Count Gensokyo

Super Smash Bros. Melee is a Fair & Balanced Game
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey,

I'm having some trouble creating a Hosted Project. The requirements are to post 250+ times, but I'm well over that requirement now and still can't make one.

It may take a moment for the system to recognize that you have met the requirements.  If you still cannot make one within the next hour, create a support ticket.  The staff will be able to aide you further.

It may take a moment for the system to recognize that you have met the requirements.  If you still cannot make one within the next hour, create a support ticket.  The staff will be able to aide you further.

How would I create a support ticket, and how does the whole process play out? 

@Musician

There is a support tab at the top of the site, fourth one from the left.  You will create a new ticket and follow the prompts.  From there, the staff members will begin to address your situation.

I might be doing something wrong, then. Should the "Hosted Projects" section still say I require 250 posts, and is it possible to make one from there? If not, then I tried making one from the front page, and it's un-clickable and dark grey.

@Kaerri

Just to make sure - when you go in to create a Hosted Project, you need to click on the Hosted Projects section and then on the Browse button by the subsection you want for your RP (Fandom, Fantasy, etc.).  At the top of that subsection should be a "Create New Roleplay" button (it's green in Night Life, teal in the others).  It should look something like this:

HP Fantasy Add New Roleplay.JPG

Is it that button that's gray?  Or did you mean the gray Browse button on the previous page?

2 minutes ago, Captain Gensokyo said:

I might be doing something wrong, then. Should the "Hosted Projects" section still say I require 250 posts, and is it possible to make one from there? If not, then I tried making one from the front page, and it's un-clickable and dark grey.

@Kaerri

As in the front RpNation page?  It's not possible to do so.  It will always say "NOTE: You need 250 posts to make a Roleplay in this area" under the description.  To make a HP, you will need to select which genre you want to post it in.  From there, you should have a "Add roleplay" button.

Just to make sure - when you go in to create a Hosted Project, you need to click on the Hosted Projects section and then on the Browse button by the subsection you want for your RP (Fandom, Fantasy, etc.).  At the top of that subsection should be a "Create New Roleplay" button (it's green in Night Life, teal in the others).  It should look something like this:

View attachment 176235

Is it that button that's gray?  Or did you mean the gray Browse button on the previous page?

There we are. Thanks, guys! 

@Kaerri @Musician

Users who are viewing this thread

Back