• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

☆❀。 ◕‿◕。❀☆

junie

𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕠𝕣 𝕟𝕠𝕥

Hello! My name's Ronnie. Not sure why, it's not even close to my real name... But anyways, you can call me Ronnie or Nana. I've been roleplay for three years now, and I've been roleplaying on RpNation for a little more than two and a half years. Normally, I would posts my posts with pretty bbcodes, but because of the new update, boring boxes are going to have to do for now, sadly. My replies range from three to seven sentences. I only ask for a few things from my roleplay partner. I normally use Asian face claims, because of my love for kpop and anime and kpop. I am fine with using western face claims, but I prefer using Asian face claims. I only stick with M/F pairings because I am not familiar with M/M and F/F pairings AT ALL.

• I do not want my roleplay to be too fast paced. Every three or four days are what I'm looking for.
  • Five to seven sentences per a post
  • Grammar. I'm not a grammar nazi, but please be spell your words correctly and use punctuation. It kills me every time.
  • Detail. Please use detail. I do not want to guess what your character is doing when I'm trying to reply. Don't just write in dialogue please.
  • Be creative. Cliches are okay, but different is what makes it interesting. Who wants to be a part of a boring roleplay? I know I don't.
  • Be okay with playing either male or female. Depending on the plot, I would like to a specific gender, or play either. It all just depends.

• Hip hop dancer x Ballerina
  • Neighbor x Neighbor (highschool or college)
  • Rival band member x Rival band member
  • Runaway x Runaway
  • Band member x Fan
  • Band member x Band member
  • Kpop star x Kpop star
  • Kpop trainee x Kpop trainee

• A meets B at a coffee shop/ice cream parlor/bookstore and B pays A for her drink/falls/etc. They sit and talk for a few minutes and then A/B gets a text message and leaves. They didn't catch each other names, A thinks about how she'll never meet him again. Next few days, school/trainee days starts and they meet again. Perhaps fall in love.
  • Two girls were best friends since elementary school and now they are going to college together. The movers who are supposed to help them move they're stuff into the apartments/dorms, but they aren't so A and B try to move it themselves. However, their front door is open so C and D, the two males who live next to them help them out. A and B start to fall in love with C and D (vice versa)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey!

I'd be willing to try a roleplay with you. 

Do you have something you're craving?

If not, I like the band member x fan or band member x band member situation.  ( NANA is one of my favorite animes/movies by the way) 

Hey!

I'd be willing to try a roleplay with you. 

Do you have something you're craving?

If not, I like the band member x fan or band member x band member situation.  ( NANA is one of my favorite animes/movies by the way) 

I do not have anything I'm craving right now. I'm still brainstorming for more plots. The band member x band member sounds good. I'll be going to bed right now, but I'll shoot a pm to you when I'm awake. :)

OHey there :) I would like to give this a shot and few pairings/plots interest me.

Its ok for asian fc as ive been actually dying to use one myself xD

As for pairings (i bolded the one i prefered) 

Hip hop dancer x Ballerina

Runaway x Runaway

Band member x Fan

Band member x Band member

And if maybe you want a Kpop star x Kpop trainee

As for plots

I like the A,B,C,D one cause I like doubling but I prefer if I got female roles as the only males I play tend to be out of hand :c but i dunno i can try :) Its just out of my comfort zone

If you are still looking Pm me  to decide hehe.

~Arii

OHey there :) I would like to give this a shot and few pairings/plots interest me.

Its ok for asian fc as ive been actually dying to use one myself xD

As for pairings (i bolded the one i prefered) 

Hip hop dancer x Ballerina

Runaway x Runaway

Band member x Fan

Band member x Band member

And if maybe you want a Kpop star x Kpop trainee

As for plots

I like the A,B,C,D one cause I like doubling but I prefer if I got female roles as the only males I play tend to be out of hand :c but i dunno i can try :) Its just out of my comfort zone

If you are still looking Pm me  to decide hehe.

~Arii

I would like to do the hip hop dancer x ballerina or kpop star x kpop trainee.  I don't mind playing the male role if you want.

I would like to do the hip hop dancer x ballerina or kpop star x kpop trainee.  I don't mind playing the male role if you want.

Hmmm we xould mash them both together if you'd like ^-^ 

And thank you :3 i prefer female... might you PM me or? :P

Hello there! :> I'm interested in the first plot, trainee x trainee, or band member x fan!^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back