• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic -22° and Dropping - Førgøtten

adrian_

julie my beloved 🥰
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Whatup my dudes, yesterday I started thinking of nostalgic stuff and remembered -22° and dropping, from the Roblox days of old. Like, 2012 old. And I checked it out and it's dead as fuck, the discord links in the group don't work, and i'm pretty sure the lore is lost to the ages.

So! I decided I would reboot it from my old headcanon of -22°, which I can still barely remember so what I'm about to write may sound rambly and incoherent. It's also coming from an edgy teenager's piratenpad fanfic. Not going to name the edgy teenager. Just know it was one.

*cough*

Well. This fucking sucks. Alright, alright. New idea, let's rewrite it! Yes! That's much better than this shitty segway I planned.

But where to start...

Alright, now that i've grabbed you by the eyes i can seriously talk about the RP, and for those who have no fucking idea what i'm talking about, i'll include a tl;dr at the bottom so you can follow along with the minimal amount of lore i've gathered from the multiple hours i recently put in locating it.

For those who do know whats going on, morning! I know quite a few roblox immigrants came here, but i never really learned what the hell happened over there, it's like an entire outpost went dark. I'll google it in a moment but meh, it's 1:00AM and i'm ready to write down some shit. So if you had been a previous patron of Game RP in the past, hello my friend, nice to meet you and before you ask, i'll definitely try my best not to butcher the lore. It's already been butchered due to the Great Roblox Holocaust, but you know what i mean.

Now, lets get down in the depths of eight years of lore that has been semi-completely lost. Ahem!

With what i've been able to gather, a nuclear war broke out sometime in the 50's-80's irradiating the Earth heavily and starting a nuclear winter, I was able to deduct this through common knowledge of Russia and the US's nuclear weapons arsenal during these times as you would need weapons of more than a megaton to get enough soot in the air, and you would need enough weapons for it in the first place. We all had our missiles disassembled heavily in the 90's meaning that a new ice age wouldn't be possible.

However, during the times before, the technological capabilities of the world grew exponentially, when i say exponentially, i mean anti-grav, hypersonic jets, laser weapons. That kind of shit, so this may have been caused by another type of weapon, i'm not sure.

I believe this could have been a simple skirmish for Greenlands oil or uranium supplies from Russia/US gone wrong, but i just don't know. That seems like the most plausible trajectory because of the appearance of KGB and American forces in Greenland. Upernavik, specifically.

Multiple nations and corporations have survived though, because there are KGB, Americans, even B E P I S cans lying around that aren't completely rusted, and most of all, gasmasks are not needed, so the atmosphere is definitely still there. There is one very noticable effect though, and that is mutants and the supernatural. There is some crazy shit, ancient frost swords, cybersoldiers, even magic. Those may be what Stalker calls anomalies, strange vestiges of cells and animals and elements mixed together into one hugely radioactive cocktail.

Or it's just magic because whatever.

Radiation wizards are cooler so i'm saying it's probably that.

Moving on, there are clear signs of study and research of these anomalies because of the scattered mentions of government facilities in the lore i can scrounge up from youtube videos and one shitty wikia with practically nothing on it.

And now for the storytelling part of the lore, i hope i can get this right, or atleast close.

In the 80's Soviet tensions with the US reached a peak when attempts to find Oil in the Arctic ended in blood for both sides, a small war started up and the DEFCON's started ticking down, until the world was lit a fiery blaze, however, all was not lost as bunkers were created which protected a good fourth of the west's populace, for the East it didn't end up as well.

Europe was able to skimp out of nuclear war pretty easily, however Russia was obliterated, that is where most of the casualties lie, as the Nuclear Winter started up in Moscow it was pretty apparent that Russia was doomed, however, on the cusp of death they were able to install a Junta and protect most of their armed forces and a sizeable amount of citizen's.

In this dormant period those who were left to fend for themselves slowly mutated, and after a few generations another human subset was created, Halvde, mute and evolved out of Omnivorism they created scrap metal villages and formed savage clans, however later on they would ally with multiple factions for their own betterment.

In all of this alliances were being created, uprisings were started in the many bunkers and one faction, formed from European refugees, was formed in Upernavik, Greenland, as the Outpost 22-3 survivors. Another faction the UAE, (United American Empire) was created in one of the bunkers and erected an Emperor and Empress, i believe they may have died off however i just don't have the lore pages for it.

The PAA (Post-Apocalyptic Army) was created in an effort to help protect survivors from Anomalies, mutants, even bandits and i think they are still surviving as a fairly powerful organization. The Holy(?) Empire of Roa was also a thing, and i know that they are highly advanced and should be the one source of actual government.

Can i mention that most of this shit is happening in Greenland for some fucking reason? Alright, i think thats it. And i'm probably wrong in that assumption.

Okay, so now that i've written that down i can add the tl;dr, so, basically there was a nuclear war in the eighties, everybody died except for like a fourth of the worlds population now there are tons of angry people who want to fight and mutants and crazy magic shit and it all takes place in Upernavik, Greenland.

Did i mention LAZORZ?!

Discord: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

If you want to join just voice your interest my dudes, also going to point out that originality here will be key for this RP, there is some strange stuff thirty or fourty years after the apocalypse, so if you want to literally be made of water i'll probably be fine with it.

adrian_ adrian_ This sounds cool. I know not many people are looking at it, but I think it's cool. If this ever gets off the ground I want to be an experiment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back