• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

21st Century Space Age/Diplo War Game

Primitation

So pretty much, the year is 2050 and your a custom nation on earth. There are the basic rules and the rest is pretty much managing your nation and waging war as well as colonizing the moon, which will all be moderated by me.

I'll give you an idea of it.

Mechs and infantry wearing exoskeletons fighting over the world as makeshift spaceships fight each other for control in space. At the same time moon colonies cut off from earth struggle to survive as they fight other colonies in small skirmishes.

It'll be way more fleshed out if people are interested and I actually make it. There will also be maps for the moon and earth, and maybe some other stuff

I would like to just be a colony on the moon. I think Mars or Venus would be better places to actually colonize though.

[QUOTE="Edward Valentine]Someone will have to take up the reigns

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I've noticed that. I have a brain child about a nation builder heavily based off Offworld Trading Company. Mostly the same shtick, but with corporate warfare instead of actual warfare.

[QUOTE="Edward Valentine]whats trading warfare?

[/QUOTE]
Instead of shooting guns at others, you try bankrupting others. Sorta like Monopoly. There will be some fighting, but very limited in scale. The goal would be to buy out (buy all the stock, and therefore own) other companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Edward Valentine]how would you set up the mechanics.

[/QUOTE]
You start with money. You use this money to collect resources to sell or refine into other resources. The prices of these resources change constantly. If you have less money or resources, you have a lower stock price. If you have a lower stock price, someone with money could buy your company.

[QUOTE="Edward Valentine]So do we start with a nation or do we work up from there.

[/QUOTE]
You start as a small company and grow from there.

Primitation said:
So pretty much, the year is 2050 and your a custom nation on earth. There are the basic rules and the rest is pretty much managing your nation and waging war as well as colonizing the moon, which will all be moderated by me.
I'll give you an idea of it.

Mechs and infantry wearing exoskeletons fighting over the world as makeshift spaceships fight each other for control in space. At the same time moon colonies cut off from earth struggle to survive as they fight other colonies in small skirmishes.

It'll be way more fleshed out if people are interested and I actually make it. There will also be maps for the moon and earth, and maybe some other stuff
Interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back