• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

안녕해세요

myfanwy

forever tilted

hello! my name is e d e n and i am searching for a role play, obviously. wow, i am really good at pointing out the obvious...

anyways. *coughs*

hi! i'm looking for a role play and i have some plots from this lovely
tumblr and some from my own brain if anyone is interested ^^

i do have some requirements, but they aren't too bad:

1. proper spelling and grammar. sometimes i mess up and so i understand occasional mistakes and whatnot, but not all the time please n.n"

2. formatting. this sounds so picky, but i love formatted posts. (coloured dialogue, times, size 2 or 3). it makes everything pleasing to look at and i'm a sucker for aesthetics.

3. well written posts, anywhere from three to ten paragraphs. i tend to match what my partner gives me in terms of post length, but i would also love details.

4. i prefer mxm to anything else, but i will do mxf and fxf if needed. i would just request to play the female in the mxf pairing.

5. i have one job at the moment right now, the times being 11am-1pm EST and 4:30pm to 6:30/7:00pm EST

now. i might have a second job in the mornings starting next week, so please keep in mind that i have a busy schedule and can't give all my time to our rp.

now! for the plots~ please message me if interested as i will update this with new plots occasionally and i'd like to keep things organized. ^^

Tired Dad.

Muse A is a solo parent. They’ve been a solo parent the whole life time of their child and they don’t regret how hard they have to work for it. Muse A is working two jobs, one during the day while their child is at school, and one from home in the evenings once their child goes to bed. They want the best for their child but they are definitely running on a lack of sleep.

To much of the outside world Muse A is a grump or a snarky person, but they never are to their child. They don’t mind the long hours, they aren’t looking for pity or for anyone to come along and save them. It’s just them and their child against the world

Muse B is the teacher of Muse A’s child. Muse B has been falling for Muse A since their child started in the class. They begin to find ways to get Muse A into class more often to talk to and see. Muse B is incredibly fond of the child as well as Muse A and one day eventually admits that the reason they called Muse A in was a pretense so Muse B could see Muse A again and invite them out for coffee.

How will Muse A react? (would like to play muse a)

Cherished (Dystopian AU)

In a future world where human beings no longer have the ability to reproduce without the aid of scientific engineering (due to decades of exposure to harsh environmental pollutants and secret government initiatives to stave off the population to preserve resources), the kiss has become the highest form of physical intimacy. Kisses are reserved for your Cherished One–a mate who is assigned by a local agency based on extensive compatibility evaluations given when someone reaches the age of 18. Embracing someone who is not your Cherished One in this special way is a crime punishable by law, with serious repercussions for both people caught in the act. Those who are caught betraying their Cherised One can be sent to an interment facility for varying amounts of time depending on the severity of the ‘offense’ and may forfeit their right to participate in an annual lottery that decides which couples will be permitted to bear children through in vitro means. There are couples who are rumored to have defied the law and abandoned their Cherished One for another, but little is known of ‘the Disgraced’ as they are called because they must live apart from society in order to avoid the reach of the authorities.
Muse A and Muse B have just taken their compatibility evaluations.

Summer @ Sprinklez

Muse A lands a part-time job at the local ice cream shop for the summer. Though the pay is better than minimum wage, Muse A’s not enthused to spend sunny afternoons inside, scooping cones for bratty kids and demanding customers while their friends are catching waves at the beach. To make matters worse, the shop manager’s a little weird and Muse A’s sole co-worker is standoffish for no apparent reason, making the work environment pretty awkward. The first few shifts seem to crawl along for Muse A, causing them to contemplate quitting before their starting week is up. Muse A’s outlook begins to change, however, when Muse B strolls into the shop. Muse B is a relative of the manager and the last new hire of the season. Muse B is cool to Muse A (unlike their other co-worker), always lending a hand when Muse A makes a mistake or taking the blame whenever the manager is looking to scold someone because Muse B knows their relative won’t fire them. Muse A and Muse B become good friends in a short span of time, happily spending hours hanging around the shop even when one of them is not scheduled to be at work. They make the most of their slow summer together.

Treasured

According to sailor legends, merpeople are beautiful and benevolent beings who guide lost ships to harbor and bring great fortune to kind fishermen who empty their nets for a chance to hear a merperson’s song. The song of a merperson is an ethereal treat that few people at sea (and even fewer on land) have the privilege of hearing, but those who do are said to be blessed for the rest of their days.

Muse A is a merperson, born to a merman and a sea witch. Cursed by wicked blood, Muse A’s song is doomed to bring misery and death to anyone who hears it. Though it is not their fault, Muse A has been forbidden from singing to anyone (human or merperson) for as long as they live. Unable to sing freely like their seafaring kin, Muse A is an outcast and believes they will never know the joy of changing a human’s life for the better. Always lonely underwater,Muse A secretly travels to the surface in the hopes of finding companionship. Merely speaking to a human couldn’t hurt, they suppose. One afternoon, Muse A encounters Muse B strolling along the shoreline, pitching small pebbles into the surf. Fearing rejection from the first human they’ve ever seen, Muse A thinks to swim away but Muse B spots their shimmering tail and calls out to them. They keep their distance from one another as they speak, one on land and one at sea, but are too intrigued to part ways. As it gets dark and the air becomes cold, both must take their leave of the beach. Uncertain if Muse A will ever see another human, Muse A hastily promises Muse B that they will bring them treasures if they come back. Muse B is uncertain if its wise, but they agree to return. True to their word, Muse A brings a valuable trinket from a shipwreck far below in simple exchange for Muse B’s company. As the days pass and Muse B continues to return, it seems that Muse A has finally found a friend. All will be well, as long as they don’t ever sing to Muse B. (would like to play muse a)

I’m (Not) With the Band

Muse A and Muse B are in a long-distance relationship. Muse B is a musician, who’s just been signed to a record label and has begun their first national tour. Muse A is Muse B’s #1 fan and high school sweetheart, who’s counting down the days until Muse B returns to their hometown. Though they talk over video chat and texting almost every day, it’s just not the same as them being in the same room together. After the first month apart, Muse B’s chats are getting shorter and Muse A’s calls go to their voicemail more frequently. It makes Muse A nervous, especially because of fan photos Muse A sees posted up on Muse B’s band page every couple of days. When one particularly suspicious photo of a fan kissing Muse B surfaces and Muse A can’t get a hold of Muse B for an explanation, Muse A is heartbroken, assuming the worst. Enter Muse C, who’s Muse B’s best friend and next door neighbor to Muse A. When Muse C encounters Muse A, someone they’ve secretly cared for as more than friends, crying on the porch over Muse B’s questionable behavior, Muse C sees the opportunity they’ve been waiting for. Muse C offers themselves as a shoulder to cry on for Muse A, purposely fanning the flames of Muse A’s suspicion and hurt to encourage Muse A to forget about Muse B and open their eyes to what’s right in front of them – a person who’d never ever betray their trust and would treat their heart with the respect it deserves. Muse A gradually listens to Muse C and a relationship begins to blossom between the two of them.

What’ll happen when
Muse B has a break between tour dates and makes a surprise visit home to Muse A?

Optional:

• Muse D - the band manager’s son/daughter, who travels on the tour bus - is romantically interested in Muse B and was the one in the photo Muse A saw. (would like to play muse a and d)

Last edited by a moderator:
Whispering Woods

Muse A lives in a small town just a stone’s throw away from a dense forest, called the Whispering Woods. Every afternoon, especially in the fall, when the leaves are changing color and the air is crisp, Muse A likes to walk through the woods on their way home. Muse A sits on the kissing rock at the mouth of the woods, straps up their boots and inhales the fresh pine before embarking on the winding path to the log bridge. As Muse A crosses the log bridge, one foot over the over, they enjoy the soft ‘whispers’ (for which the woods are named after) of the meandering creek below. The whispers always seem louder in October for some reason, almost comprehensible. Townspeople like to say it’s because the woods are haunted by spirits, but Muse A’s never been the superstitious type. They’ve been frequenting the woods since they were a kid and nothing spooky has ever happened to them before.

One afternoon, Muse A encounters Muse B in the thick of the towering pines. Muse B looks lost and disheveled, as if they haven’t had a shower or a proper meal in a few days. Concerned for the unfamiliar wanderer, Muse A offers to guide Muse B out of the woods, back to civilization. Muse B instead asks Muse A to stay with them a while; they want to visit the log bridge, their favorite place. Muse A can see that Muse B is the lonely sort, so they agree to walk to the bridge with Muse B; they were headed there anyway. When the pair arrive at the bridge, Muse B struggles to recall why they found this spot so special, or anything about who they are at all to make conversation with Muse A, but they can’t remember. Muse A insists on helping Muse B leave the woods, worried that Muse B might be suffering from amnesia or something worse, but when Muse A gets to the edge of the woods, Muse B, who they thought was right behind them, is nowhere to be found.

Muse A calls out for Muse B for several minutes and gets no response. The sun is going down and the chill in the air is biting through Muse A’s coat, so they go home. They barely sleep that night, thinking about Muse B and hoping they’re alright, wherever they are. Bright and early the next morning, Muse A returns to the woods, hoping to find Muse B again. Muse B is there at the foot of the log bridge, waiting for Muse A, unsure of how they got there or what’s keeping them bound to these woods. Muse B is a ghost, but doesn’t know it.

Last edited:
Plot 145: Partners in Crime

Muse A
, a tenacious crime boss, is frustrated by yet another news headline about a big crime bust in the city which has ties to their own illicit operations. It seems that the mayor’s been making good on his promise to eradicate crime as of late (probably because he’s looking to run for Senator in the upcoming elections) and that ultimately spells trouble for Muse A. It’s only a matter of time before someone from the Mayor’s camp comes sniffing around Muse A’s nightclub, which operates as a front for their money laundering, but Muse A wants the Mayor dealt with before that happens. As fate would have it, Muse A isn’t the only one who wants the Mayor gone.

Muse B, the Mayor’s child, sees right through the tele-prompted speeches, contrived family photo ops, and the empty promises of a crime-free city. Muse B has seen and heard their father conducting his own illegal practices and knows firsthand that the Mayor is not a good man. Muse B has lost all respect for their corrupt father and only feels disdain and fear toward him. It’s by coincidence that Muse B enters Muse A’s nightclub after a volatile confrontation with their father, but it isn’t a coincidence when Muse A recognizes Muse B and invites them to the VIP area to talk. In this secluded area of the club, Muse B spills all of their concerns to Muse A and Muse A offers protection in exchange for information. Muse B agrees to spy on their father for Muse A with the understanding that, at the opportune moment, Muse A will get rid of the Mayor.

i tend do only do mxm so i think that fxf would be a bit more comfortable than mxf bc i'm an awkward bean who can't write mxf to save my life.
No worries, no worries. Pm me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back