• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

2058 - Changed World

Pat

Three Thousand Club
2058 - Changed World

In 2018 some say the earth made fools of those who claimed they could tame and bend it to their will. For years it screamed and cried until humanity learned to coexist with nature. A decade later the survivors found common purpose to strive towards, in the next, they worked to repair the damage they had caused to the environment and in turn themselves in their arrogance. It is now January 1st, 2058, a year of unimaginable prosperity for most, abysmal poverty for the rest, and, for those willing and able, limitless potential.

><><><><

image.gif

This RP will be a world a few decades from now where pollution means the death sentence and littering can put you away for years. All the big alliances like NATO are broken up and countries like South Africa could be powerhouses while places like the United States could be third world countries. Ships and planes are common as they are in this world and even a little more advanced, but land vehicles basically don't exist. Most soldiers are equipped with exoskeleton suits and are supported by drones and robots. You can claim nations and/or territory below.

Claimed

Antarctica - Pat Pat
Venezuela - SomeFakeUsername911 SomeFakeUsername911
Japan - greenhawk greenhawk

SomeFakeUsername911 SomeFakeUsername911 , Braddington Braddington , greenhawk greenhawk , T That_Irish_Person .

Last edited:
I might be thinking of like a Russian controlled United States and Canada. Or a powerful Venezuela dictatorship. Maybe the British try to build an empire.

I have no idea how to delete post. Maybe it's because I'm on a mobile browser.

My idea for the Russian North American Colony was that when the world floods, the U.S. and Canada begin to fail economically, so Russia takes the opportunity to conquer both countries. After a 3-6 year long war, the U.S. and Canada surrenders and Russia takes their land. Although, I think now that this idea is pretty stupid.

I'm leaning towards the Venezuela dictatorship empire though.

I have no idea how to delete post. Maybe it's because I'm on a mobile browser.

My idea for the Russian North American Colony was that when the world floods, the U.S. and Canada begin to fail economically, so Russia takes the opportunity to conquer both countries. After a 3-6 year long war, the U.S. and Canada surrenders and Russia takes their land. Although, I think now that this idea is pretty stupid.

I'm leaning towards the Venezuela dictatorship empire though.
Russia doesn't really have the navy to defeat the United States and Canada.

So would you like to reserve Venezuela?

Russia doesn't really have the navy to defeat the United States and Canada.

So would you like to reserve Venezuela?
Yes, and I would like to have expanded territory outside its modern borders.

Let me check Google maps to see it's surrounding countries that it could annex. It is an empire after all. Basically my idea for the Venezuela empire is that it's like Nazi Germany before and during WW2.

So I'm looking at flags for the Venezuelan Empire.
255px-Flag_of_Venezuela_%28state%29.svg.png

This is the current flag.

Here are some photo shopped flags.
united_states_of_venezuela___flag_by_kike_92-d8xi4ax.png

(This one says it's partly based of the US.)
alternate_venezuelan_flag_by_alternateflags-d7dctat.png

(Has the Spanish Empire cross on it, but I could try to explain it. Plus, it looks cool.)
upload_2017-11-11_12-33-34.png
This is a fascist-based flag.)
design_flag__pdr_of_venezuela_no2_by_resistance_pencil-db68vo5.png

(If it was a communist empire instead.)
my_version_of_the_venezuelan_flag_by_luismibruzual-d7pq4cn.jpg

(This last one is spooky...)

Well, I'd like to play the Republic of Japan- in a future where there are four Japans, let democracy and progress fight the reactionary ways! (Although the country, like the other Japans, is still heavily militarized, and perhaps the most of them. It's more like our South Korea)

Also in this world, after the sharp decline in Japanese fertility there was a rise of south American immigration in the South, namely educated Brazillians and Peruvians. Thus, the Republic hosts a visible minority of South Americans and hosts a more open and carefree way of life (among less desirable traits) than the other Japans.

(It should go without saying, but the second part is up to the moderators' decision)

Also, a flag for the republic (Taken from Flag Thread IV):

roj3-1-png.259653

Well, I'd like to play the Republic of Japan- in a future where there are four Japans, let democracy and progress fight the reactionary ways! (Although the country, like the other Japans, is still heavily militarized, and perhaps the most of them. It's more like our South Korea)

Also in this world, after the sharp decline in Japanese fertility there was a rise of south American immigration in the South, namely educated Brazillians and Peruvians. Thus, the Republic hosts a visible minority of South Americans and hosts a more open and carefree way of life (among less desirable traits) than the other Japans.

(It should go without saying, but the second part is up to the moderators' decision)

roj3-1-png.259653
That's cool.

What would the relationship be between the Republic of Japan and the Venezuelan Empire? Allies? Neutral? Enemies?

roj3-1-png.259653
So what specific area do you claim?

So what specific area do you claim?
Kyushu, Shikoku and its surrounding islands (or whatever's left of these). It also has a slim foothold in Honshou.

That's cool.

What would the relationship be between the Republic of Japan and the Venezuelan Empire? Allies? Neutral? Enemies?
The Republic of Japan would strive to establish cordial relationship with South America. In practice it means that Peru and Brazil are Japan's natural friends and other nations are free to join.

Mostly done.

I don't really have a preference.
Yay!

Btw, I choose this flag.
USER]

Kyushu, Shikoku and its surrounding islands (or whatever's left of these). It also has a slim foothold in Honshou.

The Republic of Japan would strive to establish cordial relationship with South America. In practice it means that Peru and Brazil are Japan's natural friends and other nations are free to join.
So is that Allies or Neutral? And would this version of Japan want to be friends with a land-hungry, fascist dictatorship empire?

Yay!

Btw, I choose this flag.
USER]

So is that Allies or Neutral? And would this version of Japan want to be friends with a land-hungry, fascist dictatorship empire?
That's Neutral (leaning a bit towards allies) for you. The Republic strives to find democracies, but it won't throw punches down your guts without provocation. It has enough on its hands already and thus decides to stay cool with Venezuella.

That's Neutral (leaning a bit towards allies) for you. The Republic strives to find democracies, but it won't throw punches down your guts without provocation. It has enough on its hands already and thus decides to stay cool with Venezuella.
Okay thank you. That answer is more clear

I lessened the base requirements to this. If you want to add more information or edit the sheet to your liking, it's fine so long as it covers all the essential information.

Name:

Flag:

Territory:

Population:

Economy:

Military:

Army:

Navy:

Air Force:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back