• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 2021 Pairings and Fandom list! (Always Open and Updated)

SlytherClaw

Try hard evil genius
About Me:

Hiya! Everyone calls me Paws. I've been roleplaying and writing since forever, and I'm trying to get back into actively roleplaying! I'm in the 18+ range, so if you are underage, I am not the partner for you.

My writing/Roles:

I like detailed, long replies. Obviously quality over quantity of course! (But please, no one liners.) Rushing plots just to get two characters together is never fun, we should have fun with it! (I am a sucker for a good slow burn.) I'm very chatty about both world and character building, so please don't be shy about ideas. As for roles I right now only like to write for males. I don't mind doubling (and can double a female character) as long as my main is male, I'm cool with it. My writing is LGBT+ friendly, so MxM along with MxF is totally fine!

I try to be as active as I can be, and normally can reply multiple times a day. Of course life happens and I understand that, just please let me know if you need a break and I shall do the same.

Now to the fun part!
(Roles in bold are the parts I'd like to write for)

Non-Fandom Pairings

Bad boy x Good girl
Bad girl x Good boy
Nerd
x Jock
Deaf x Hearing
Grim Reaper x Target
Military experiment x Lab tech/Doctor
(Think along the lines of Captain America without the super hero stuff)
Demon x Human

Fandom/Fandom Pairings

Otabek x Yurio (Yuri On Ice)
Oliver Queen x Felicity (Arrow)

Hello! I would enjoy doing a roleplay with you! The pairings that caught my eye were Bad boy x Good girl or Grim Reaper x Target. Hope to hear from you ^^

Hello! I am very interested in bad boy x good girl, nerd x jock, and or demon x human -- please let me know your thoughts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back