• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for RP Buddies!

Rubia

Hi there! I'm still pretty new to the site, and I've been having some writer's block recently, and I'm hoping some new fresh ideas from you fabulous people will help!

I don't have many rules, just be semi-literate, avoid one liners, I don't care about typos and whatever we all make them, Romance is fabulous, but keep it PG13; fade to black, and understand that I do work a lot. Saturday nights (EST) I work 5pm-3am and then Sunday 11am-5pm, so those days you won't hear much from me. Also, I would like to develop the plot with you, I feel it works better if both partners help with the initial plot.

I usually like my main character to be a female, but am ALWAYS willing to double up if my partner will do so also! I am also open to YOUR plot ideas! So if you have any you want to try out let me know! I also like to stick to historical/ fantasy types of RPs. Will do Harry Potter with the right person, but its been almost 10 years since I've done one.

I'm craving like a Medieval, fantasy RP. Maybe Princess or Prince/Commoner or something along the lines of a Romeo&Juliet feel to it; or if you have ever read The Other Boleyn Girl, I think it would be cool to make an RP based around A King and his love interest I like to have a lot of intrigue/drama in RPs. I'm not a stickler for historical facts either, I don't expect either one of us to be historians.

I also like RPs set in Ancient times. Ancient Egypt is one of my favorites.

Basically, I'm pretty much up for anything, and when I do have free time I tend to post ALOT

Thank You!

Fantasy sounds great :) just the one-liners could be a problem... I mean, it's not that I don't want to write long paragraphs. It's more like I can't.

I don't mind them now and then, as long as I have something to work with, you could give me a word lol. I'm really easy going.

Haha, okay, cool^^ I think I've got an idea for a plot :) how about some steampunk fantasy? Like, in the Middle Ages, but with some of the modern technology?

Helllooo~ I would love to roleplay with you.. Problem is I have hard time playing male.. and frankly i don't like it..

I could be interested in medieval fantasy. Depending on if we could get a good plot together. :)

PM me if anyone wants to RP!!

Also: Feeling an ancient Egypt RP, I have a plot that we can both expand on.

I'd love to join! I'm in the same boat. Unpublished Author looking for some inspiration.

I'd like to work on my character development, so...

Count me in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back