• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

2 Destinies, 1 Charm

Oh what now? All I want it some peace and-

Her charm increased in degrees as her eyes lifted up to the young boy that called out her name.

Black hair and blue eyes.

Her mouth was in the form of surprise. She could hear snickers from others and the comments of;

"Guess she hasn't met Yin, has she?"

"Looks like Yin has yet caught another one.'

"Newbie."

She could care less for the comments for her mind was focused on the boy. Zayna awkwardly stood up and stuttered, "U-um yes th-that's me. And no you did not pronounce it wrong." Zayna was slowly gaining her voice. She walked over to the boy. Zayna felt like she was in one of those dramatic movies where she was walking slowly to the love of her life.

As soon as she was a few feet away from him, her charm illuminated brightly but to only Yin. No one could have seen it except for him.

Yin gave a warm smile to the girl, half from being nice and half from the comments being made. The prodigious popular Yin practically had a place in every girl's heart, and it seemed that this one was no different. Don't get your hopes up beautiful, I haven't had a girl in ye--- His tee was clinging to his body, the charm actually burning the fabric to his skin. This was the least of his worries, for the moment his eyes actually met the girl's he instantly felt something. It wasn't as if the girl struck him for drop down gorgeous, but at the same time she did. It was as if the girl conformed to his eyes in a lustful and loving sense, but this was only from a glance of her eyes. When he finally broke his stare the only thing around his mind was the searing charm, and the fact that hers was lighting up. "They need you in the office... I hope you don't mind Ms. Marina." After hearing a gruff response Yin took her hand, not letting his expression give any hint to those in the class. Once outside Yin just stared at her, safely out of the kid's view from his hand on hers.

Out of breath and a little nervous she shivered at the warmth of his hand on hers. Her eyes wandered all over him. All expectations and ideas of the perfect man for her were slowly morphing into the forms of the boy in front of her. She looked up at him. Angular face with a serious appearance to it. Zayna then looked down to his charm. Similar to hers except it held a darker tone of gold on it. Her free fingers moved up and touched the charm. It was in the same temperature as hers.

Gosh what do I say now? What do I do? Oh...

"U-um...so they needed me in the office?" Zayna asked.

Stupid...gosh...oh what he must be thinking of me now...

Yin couldn't fathom this, his mind was racing completely and his facade was struggling to stay up. She was beautiful, absolutely perfect and Yin didn't even know why. The moment her hand met his charm he felt a rush of desire, every piece of his body wanting to move against her. "No.... They just needed you to take the package, but I thought getting you out of class would be a good first impression..." It was a cruel attempt at a joke, and by Yin's faltering voice it seemed he was too shocked to act himself.

Zayna felt herself blushing. Me? Being taken out of class? By a boy? Was this suppose to be some sort of joke? Her fingers still rested on his charm but with an involuntary command, her fingers started moving down his chest.

She stood there breathless and in awe. Never had she felt this way before for a soul. She wanted to give herself to him. Zayna wanted to just be a part of him. From the scene of his chest she moved her eyes up to his. She wondered what emotion was showing in her eyes. But when her eyes found his, she felt herself moving forward ever so slowly pursing her lips as she did.

Yin watched her cheeks turn rosy, his fantasies he had dreamed about were coming true, but it all seemed too real. He had dreamed about this girl, dreamed about their so called love, and dreamed about how she would love him for him. It was all too real, and the moment her lips pursed he knew it wasn't a dream. The warmness of her hand? Dream. His charm lighting up? Dream. Her lips coming to him? This was reality and he couldn't help, but feel it was becoming true. Finally his mind quit it's assessment, and decided to act upon the information. Yin leaned down, meeting her lips in a soft kiss.

Zayna sucked a bit of breath in surprise but then leaned in more. She held no thoughts or anything in mind. All she could feel at the moment was warmth and pure bliss. She could feel her charm lighting up in different colors. Zayna wanted to stay like this forever. She felt complete, whole, and alive. She felt her arms wrap around his neck not even thinking about it, just an internal reaction.

Yin was astounded by this feeling, for the charm seem to transpire ecstasy into this kiss. His arms immediately wrapped around her waist, pulling her farther and farther into the kiss. It was amazing, but after a minute of this passionate kiss, the feeling seemed to fade. Yin let go of it, pulling away from her to look into her eyes. He didn't know this girl yet she was so close to him, it was.... unnerving to say the least. "I-I... I'm Yin...."

A bit of yearning lingered on her lips as she felt his presence weaken within her. Her eyes opened up to meet his blue eyes. A light of familiarity lit in her eyes. Then her brain connected the dots. Blue eyes...the eyes of which I've been drawing. But right now, in the present time, they were more luminous, vibrant, and full of depth. She wanted to drown into them.

Her attention then focused onto his breathless words. Yin. A small smile crept up her mouth. Releasing one hand from the grip around his neck she placed some hair back behind her ear, "I-I'm ner-Zayna." Her heart deafened most of her voice so Zayna didn't even know if she spoke loud enough. Her eyes continued to grasp every detail of Yin.

She seemed so familiar, even the name Zayna bounced inside his mind as though she was in his memories all along, but he didn't believe. Her hand rubbing across his neck awoke Yin, the love and lust for this girl becoming anxiousness. His whole act, the fake Yin was seemingly confused at this situation. She found the fake Yin attractive and not the real one, leaving him wondering if this was who he was now. Yin wasn't a flirtatious soul, he wasn't a charmer, and not a person to down right kiss a stranger, but this girl found it attractive. He didn't know what to do, but instead of walking away he stammered out a fake Yin response. "D-didn't know such a beautiful name existed.".

"D-didn't know such a beautiful name existed."

Zayna's heart stopped, her eyes blinked several times, and she felt all her anxiousness diminish. She leaned forward and rested her head against his chest and began giggling. Never has anyone called her name beautiful, she herself even found the name rather one of childish or oddball name's.

After a few seconds of laughing she lifted her up back up and looked at him. "That is the first I've heard anyone call my name beautiful. Most would say childish," she responded. She enjoyed this, the ease she could talk to Yin.

But then the thought came to mind. You have barely met this guy and you've already made out with him. You don't even know him.

You don't even know him.

You don't even know him.

The thought haunted her. She then took one step back and looked down at the ground then back up at Yin. "Uh-hum...sorry about that. That's not how I usually greet people."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back