• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x2 Roleplay

Ire

The Dwarven Brewmaster
Hey everyone! @The Empress of Ice and I have already discussed a roleplay idea that we'd like to make happen. Basically, someone would be roleplaying a 1x1 roleplay with Ice, and I would be the GM/DM for both of you. This way, the "surprise" aspect of roleplaying would still be very much in effect, while you would also get to have the 1x1 interaction.

The roleplay is set in a medieval fantasy world (with some slight technological advances) where the far western border of a continent has been known to be attacked by giant monsters that come forth from the underground. Their attacks are seldom, but are devastating, and they usually attack alone. The plot would revolve around these beasts being amassed into a uniform clan by something unknown, and having them attack vigorously and relentlessly against western settlements.

These monsters, since they are so dangerous and so rare, are not hunted often, but there are two souls who have experience in battling them. These two individuals would be you and one other roleplayer, who are tasked by the Freelands of Helshmire to rid the world of these fiends once and for all.

NOTE
: If you are interested or have any questions, either reply to this thread or PM me/Ice personally. Thanks for reading!

How much do you write when you make posts? Ice wants someone who writes 2-3 paragraphs minimum consistently.

Thanks Mordey! Are you interested at all or just browsin' through my stuff? ( :P )

Now you make me want to do this.

My length is usually a minimum of 3 paragraphs and I can write a whole lot more if the partner can contribute. Need an example post?

AnnaWinters said:
Now you make me want to do this.
My length is usually a minimum of 3 paragraphs and I can write a whole lot more if the partner can contribute. Need an example post?
xD Considering I've seen your posts, dear, I'd say no but I don't think Ire would mind getting a glimps ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back