• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1

420I3abe

Hello! I am female but will write with anyone, I've been role playing for 15 years, I'm in my 20s, and prefer to role play with people who are 18+!

- I will not role play anything to do with pregnancy or having children.
- I will not role play romantically with or as a charecter under the age of 18.
- I only do MxF pairings and will not play romantically as a male.
- I do not double up on main characters but will play side and background characters throughout the role play as needed.
- I write in third person, past tense.
- OOC chatting is fine by me, especially to work on plots!
- Please no one-liners!

DO NOT CONTACT ME WITH NOTHING IN MIND!
PICK something from the list or SUGGEST.
A message just saying hi is not acceptable, TELL me what you are interested in roleplaying else you might get ignored.

[Who I play] x (What I'm looking for)

- DC Comics -

[Harley] x (Nightwing)
[Barbara Gordon] x (Batman)
[Harley] x (Batman)
[Barbara Gordon] x (Nightwing)

- Star Trek -

I'd like to set this during the time frame of DS9/Voyager and make our own plot and charecters while still interacting with the canon charecters from the show(s).

- Alice in Wonderland -

This would not be any specific fandom, it would be our own plot and take on the charecters. The animals in these pairings would be humans with shape shifting abilities or just humans.

[Alice] x (Mad Hatter)
[Alice] x (Cheshire Cat)
[Alice] x (White Rabbit)
[Alice] x (Caterpillar)

- Naruto -

[OC] x (Shikamaru)
[Temari] x (Shikamaru)

- The Walking Dead -

This would be loosely based on the show. I'd like to make our own plot line but still work off some of the things that have happened in the show. We can pick and choose who's still alive and who isn't. I have seen up to season 7 but would like this role play to be based more around the zombie threat and not so much the human one.

[OC] x (Daryl)
[OC] x (Shane)

- Inuyasha -

Let's work together to make a plot for this. I haven't seen the show in a long time but still have love for some of the charecters.

[OC] x (Sesshomaru)
[Kagura] x (Sesshomaru)
[OC] x (Inu-Yasha)

- Other -

You can always suggest something to me! If you have a plot in mind for something (even if it wasn't listed) I'd love to hear it!

- CONTACT -

Discord: 7277
Kik: 420I3abe

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back