• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 1x1

ThyKittyPrincess

I enjoy most plots and I'm generally lit- semi lit.

Depends on how interested I'm in the rp.

3rd person mostly.

1st person is ight. ❕

Vampires, demons? Cool.

Fantasy RP? Also cool.

Fandoms?

Marvel. Supernatural. Star Wars. Harry Potter. The Flash. The Amazing Spider-Man ❤️Stranger Things. Heathers. IT.

~OC Roleplay Bio~
✨Name:Anastasia✨

✨Nickname: Kitten, Kitty✨

✨Gender: Female ✨

✨Age: 18✨

✨Species: Human /Feline.✨

✨Hair Color/Style: Long hair with side
swept bangs.✨

✨Height: 5'2 ✨

✨Weight: 120.✨

✨Skin color: Pale.✨

✨Eye color: Brown.✨

✨Scars/Birthmarks: scar/cut on her left kitty ear.✨

✨Tattoos: None. ✨

✨Overall Personality: Nonverbal at times but does speak to those she is close to or trusts, Likes to grab things, Has "Grabby Hands", She is Loving, caring, affectionate can be feisty and sassy at certain times.✨

✨Likes: The color pink, plushies, reading, blankets, cuddling, animation, bubble baths and being petted, kisses and overall the closeness to others. ✨

✨Dislikes: Thunder and loud noises. ✨

✨Traits:Enjoys making others happy. ✨

✨Orientation: Pansexual✨

✨Annoyances: Loud noises. ✨

✨Names you may call me: Kitten or Kitty. ✨

✨Dom(inos ) or Sub?: Sub / Switch.

✨What am I? Switch. ✨

✨Interests? Enjoys reading and music.✨

Attachments

• CFE25D4A-FC06-40CF-852B-5A7BD20FD22C.jpeg
    CFE25D4A-FC06-40CF-852B-5A7BD20FD22C.jpeg
    91.9 KB · Views: 7
Hello darling! I would enjoy a 1x1 with you. I am more than willing to explore any of the vampiric, demonic, and fantastical ideas that you have floating around in that skull of yours. PM me if you have time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back