• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 1x1?

unnie

chunderella
Hiya~
I'm looking for someone to do a long term one on one roleplay with.
I normally do realistic/modern roleplays w/ romance in it. sometimes a little action and fantasy.
I can also give other genres a shot as long as the plot tickles my fancy. I'm down to try something new once in a while.

what you need to know~

• When it comes to replies, I can be a bit slow mainly because of the timezones, or I could be catching up on some dramas or I'm trying to type up a decent reply.
  • I can be a casual and detailed rper.
  • My definition of casual is a short paragraph at most. (3-5 sentences)
  • I get put off when at the beginning of the roleplay I type up a good starter only to be met with one to two sentences. [take note: beginning of the roleplay. that's pretty much the deal breaker for me.]
  • Shorter replies are okay but please... let's save the shorter replies for when there's not much going on in our roleplay or when we're in the middle of it.
  • So, if I put a lot of effort on my reply, I'm hoping you could do the same. Effort for effort? I tend to match the length of my response with that of my partner's.
  • if possible, I'd like it if we do doubling. The more the merrier~ unless you're a dude who prefers male characters only...I can stick with just playing the gal
  • ooc talk is welcome.
  • Roleplay Thread over PMs/Emails and other mediums like Skype, Discord.
  • Give me a heads up if you're gonna disappear for a while, I'll do the same.
  • Realistic pictures, only. [no emo pics or anything. Weheartit, google and pinterest are your friends for roleplay face claims.] The only time I'm gonna use anime photos is when we're doing an anime rp.

Right now, I'm up for:
  • co-habitation hijinks
  • rp based on a korean drama~
  • fake dating/ fake engagement/ fake married tropes
  • best friend x best friend
  • ex x ex
  • good boy x bad girl
  • fwb
  • enemies to lovers
  • or if you have plots or prompts, I'm all ears.
I'm only looking for about 3 partners only... so feel free to comment or shoot me a pm.
If I don't reply or something... it's either I already found someone to roleplay with or see first bullet for reason. :)

Last edited:
Unless I'm misinterpreting the meaning of this, wouldn't a majority of fwb/the point of it be not allowed thanks to the site's rules?

I don't know about unnie unnie but the drama behind a fwb relationship would be interesting to RP - you can fade to black the 18+ scenes and focus on the relationship, either it starting as a fwb thing and then the whole developing feelings trope. That's what I'd imagine. (:

Anyway~
I'm up for any of the plots you suggested tbh; enemies to lovers is always fun, and the fake dating ones.

lowkey super interested in the enemies to lovers idea C:
if you're still interested in that then feel free to PM me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back