• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 1x1 Wyosch & SophisticatedTruffle

Wyosch

The Demonic Wolf
maxresdefault.jpg

I don't have a fun graphic. I apologize for being boring.

Eleanor "Ellie" Graham
Height: 5 ft. 9 in.
Build: Generally thin but muscular as well
Marks: Large scar on her left leg, multiple small ones on same leg, multiple small ones on left collarbone
Appearance: Eleanor is beautiful without intention. With pale blue eyes that scrunch slightly when she grins, it's almost impossible to not smile back. She looks at people like what they're saying is incredibly important. Her red hair naturally falls into tight curls, although she often straightens it to manage it better. She is well built with steady strength from yoga and running.
large.jpg

Generally happy and chill music played from Eleanor’s speaker as she balanced on her yoga mat on the balcony of her new apartment. She balanced on her forearms and pulled her body up over her head. The muscles in her shoulders ached, as this was a difficult pose that was newer to her. After a few seconds of delicate balance, she practically collapsed into a heap of limbs. She let out a groan, her calm vibes crashing down with her body. She rubbed her shoulders, pulled down the ankle of her pink leggings and stood up, declaring her session done with a frustrated sigh. She would stretch later.

She shivered a little upon opening the sliding door into the apartment. The AC contrasted unpleasantly with the warm sunshine outside. She moved inside, cringing at the cold hardwood on her bare feet. Her new roommate insisted on the AC being as cold as possible. Eleanor, on the other hand, didn’t mind the heat. She opened the fridge and pulled out a bowl of fruit. As she popped a piece of red watermelon in her mouth, she paused to listen. The silence that met her told her her roommate was either not home or asleep.

She figured either would be likely for him. In the few weeks she had known Chase, it seemed that he was only a morning person when he was coming home from parties. She glanced at the time. 9AM. She snorted in silent amusement. It wasn’t that she disapproved of partying and drinking and all that. She had done plenty of that before dragging herself to finally enroll in school as a freshman at 24. It was just terrible for your body.

Wyosch Wyosch

Chase woke up with an annoyed groan as he heard the fridge open and close.
That meant that Eleanor had just finished her yoga session and was having some fruit - like every day since he had moved in.
Letting out a yawn Chase turned around to look at the clock, sighing frustratedly as he saw how early it was.
9 AM.
Couldn't she just postpone her yoga sessions to the afternoon so she wouldn't wake him up anytime she'd close the fridge?

He just decided to get up, and see what the day would bring.
Pulling the sheets away from him, he ran his hand over his face and got up from the bed, jumping into his boxershorts and combing his hair with his fingers.
He was partly dressed and his hair wasn't a mess, he could show himself like that to his roommate.

"Morning.", he mumbled as he walked into the kitchen, making his way to the kitchen to grab some cereal.
Filling a bowl with some cereal and milk, he grabbed a spoon and sat down on a chair at the table, looking at Eleanor with squinting eyes for a second. Her hair was so fiery bright, and especially in the morning when Chase was still half asleep he had to get used to it.
"How was yoga, hm?"

((sorry for my kinda short/weird reply, don't have much time to reply right now))

Eleanor was leaning on the counter looking at her phone and eating fruit when he walked out. She looked up. It was almost on cue. Their fridge, which had an obnoxious squeak to the hinge, woke him up. But she wasn't going to postpone her breakfast just because he wanted to sleep half the day away. She crunched on a grape, watching him approach the kitchen, grab cereal and sit at their small wooden table.

He was attractive. That could be proven by just looking at him and even more so by looking at the girls that looked at him. But he was also trouble. Someone who seemed like he would play with hearts. For that reason, Eleanor kept her distance.

"It was alright. Worked on some new stuff." She had given up pretty quickly trying to talk to him in detail about the things she did. "I'm glad you made it home safe last night." She commented, grabbing a piece of cantaloupe.

Chase was enjoying his cereal with a soft smirk, watching his roommate eat healthy fruit with a tilted head.
It was funny how he noticed that Eleanor didn't really like him. Yes, she talked to him, but that was just the bare minimum. He believed that she thought that he was an asshole.

Sure, that's what most people thought of him. After all they all labeled him being a bad boy, breaking hearts wherever he'd go.
He was a bad boy, there was no denying. He got into fights, was deep in some illegal shit and his name brought fear to his enemies.
But he wasn't a bad boy like they were portrayed in movies: having a billion girls around them, breaking hearts, moving on from girl to girl... No, Chase was so different in that aspect. In reality, he'd never had a girlfriend before.
But that was something he'd rather keep a secret, especially with everyone thinking he was so awesome for having had many girlfriends, which was so far away from the truth.

He raised an eyebrow at Eleanor when she mentioned that she was glad he had made it home safely last night. She of course thought he'd been at a party! If she only knew that he had never been to a party like he told her... oh well, he'd had to keep his cover up.
"I always make it home. But thanks for worrying about me.", he replied, winking as he quickly grabbed a grape out of Eleanor's bowl of fruit.
"Why is it that so many girls do yoga? Isn't that like super uncomfortable how you pull your legs all the way up to your head and stuff like that?"

Eleanor looked at him when he spoke, something she always made sure to do. People didn't like to be ignored or even given the illusion that what they were saying wasn't important. It was something she wanted other people to do for her, so she did it for them. She smiled a little and just shrugged. She always worried about others and their well being, even if they weren't super close. "I just like to make sure." She picked up the bowl and moved to the table to sit across from him. It was a pleasant surprise when he asked her another question.

They were very different people and they often didn't find enough common ground to carry on a conversation. But Eleanor liked the few times that they did. It was a reminder that although her looked like someone scary, he was a normal person and should be treated like so. She rolled his question around in her head as she chewed a particularly tough piece of cantaloupe.

"You know...there are a lot of different reasons why people do yoga. It can accomplish a lot of things. Some people do it for the muscle tone. Some people do it for healing muscles. Some people do it for the mental peace." Eleanor did it for the last two reasons. The first was just a bonus. Her morning yoga was a way of rebuilding the muscles that were weakened under the scars on her left leg as well as a mental refresh and an anxiety reducer. She didn't feel in any way prepared to face the day without it. "It can be uncomfortable but so is any other workout for that matter." She shrugged.

Chase nodded at Eleanor's words, slightly tilting his head as she mentioned the different reasons why people would do yoga.
"Well, I once tried that - and god my muscles ached for days! Props to you for doing that every day.", he mumbled, looking down into his cereal with an emotionless expression for a moment before he looked back at his roommate.

"Though there aren't many men who practice yoga, right?", Chase asked, actually quite happy that he and Eleanor were having a real conversation right now that wasn't just 'hi' and 'how are you', which was usually the case. Perhaps because she didn't like him very much, or at least gave him that feeling, or maybe because he didn't try to start a conversation and get to know his roommate.
All in all, he was just glad to be talking to her right now, even if it was about yoga. Helped him clear his mind a bit.

Eleanor let out a slight snort of amusement and shook her head. "It just takes practice. It's like anything." She took a bite of a strawberry. "Like...you're going to hurt when you first start running but if you stick with it, your muscles get used to it." She sat back and watched him. It was surprising to hear that his body couldn't handle yoga. The guy looked like he worked out like crazy. She would've assumed he could've done yoga all day.

"Actually there are a lot of men who practice yoga. If you go to a class, half the class is men." That was how she had started, going to classes. But now she preferred to do it by herself. It felt more personal that way, more healing. She wanted to invite him to one. She would go to a few again if it meant actually making friends with her roommate. He really didn't seem like the 'namaste' type, but she spoke up anyways. "You should do it sometime. It's actually really good for muscle endurance."

"Perhaps it's those weird figure-thingies you're supposed to do?", Chase suggested, raising an eyebrow.
He was quite the sporty type, which was clear with one look at how well-trained he was, but yoga? No, he just hadn't been able to do that.
"I thought yoga was easy for a guy that does weight-lifting and parcours, but damn was I wrong. Tried to do some kind of frog-thingy - fell down forwards onto my nose within a second.", he explained, chuckling silently. "Like I really have no idea how you people do that. It looks so easy!"

This was nice.
The talking to his roommate, actually having a conversation and laughing and talking about their hobbies and themselves.
Getting to know each other a bit.
As Eleanor mentioned going to a class to try it out, Chase frowned thoughtfully for a moment before he just smiled softly.
"You think it's possible to teach me yoga?", he asked, cheekily raising an eyebrow at her.
"If so - I'll come by."

Eleanor let out a laugh when he mentioned falling on his nose doing a frog thingy. "You've gotta start small with easy poses! Just like...a beginner can't just jump into lifting huge weights!" She leaned back in her chair, watching him roll around her question. The fact that he was even considering it was shocking to her. Yoga definitely didn't seem like his thing. She slightly feared him thinking the relaxation mental health part of it was stupid.

She grinned when actually agreed. She let out a laugh, shaking her head. "It's possible to teach anyone how to do anything. You just have to be patient." She picked up her phone and began searching for the studio she loved the most. "I'll have to look up class times. I haven't gone in a while because I prefer to practice by myself." The studio she had learned from was incredibly peaceful and accepting of all skill levels. You did your thing at your skill level for your reason and it was beautiful in their eyes. "I think I have an extra mat somewhere you can borrow. Though it might be pink so you gotta be ok with that." She winked at him.

"Yeah alright maybe you're right. I might have misjudged how hard yoga really is.", Chase replied, smirking softly. "I don't have to do splits or anything like that though, right?"
He knew that yoga was a sport that should help to relax, but he just couldn't quite figure out how people could relax when they had to focus on those hard poses they were doing!

He watched Eleanor look up class times with a soft smile, chuckling when she mentioned having a spare, pink mat.
"Oh I don't care about the color of a mat. Don't worry.", he replied, winking. "So what is it that people do in yoga classes?"

Eleanor laughed, tossing her head back a bit before shaking it back and forth. "No splits, don't worry." It felt good to be talking with him. They lived in such close quarters yet knew near to nothing about each other. In the first week, Eleanor had hated him and his questions. He had questioned her large scars questioned why she was so sensitive about them. Now she made a point to keep them mostly hidden around him. She hadn't wanted to share such personal stories with someone who didn't seem to really care a ton about them to begin with.

She looked up from her phone at him. "Well theres an instructor. Usually someone whos been doing it for a while. And they create and run the class. They decide what poses we'll do and how to make them flow together. They help you if you're not doing something completely correct." She looked back down. "There are different kinds of yoga classes. Classes that help you mentally relax, classes meant for muscle strength, classes meant for stretching, classes meant for endurance..." She trailed off as she scrolled. "There's a slow burn...endurance...class today at 3 if you wanna go."

Chase listened intensively to all the different classes Eleanor was naming, wondering if there were big differences from class to class. Deciding that that didn't matter too much know, he concentrated back on Eleanor and frowned for a second as she suggested the 3PM class.
Didn't he have this thing at 3? Or was it 4?

"That should work.", he replied, smirking softly. "You're coming too, right?"
He'd feel more comfortable if she would accompany him to this yoga class, having absolutely no idea what he was supposed to do there - and where it was. He didn't have a car, only a motorcycle, and he wasn't keen on using his phone's navigation system as that was pretty flawed.
"Is it expensive? Taking a class?"

Eleanor looked up from her phone with a soft smile. "Yeah I guess I can come with you." She hadn't planned on sending him alone. That seemed like the perfect way for him to get embarrassed and hate yoga. "Wear comfy clothes that you can move in. I'll drive. Let's leave at 2:30." She glanced at the time on her phone. She knew he only had a motorcycle and she wasn't too keen on him driving them both on it.

She looked up again. "It's $10 a class." It wasn't too expensive to do one here or there, but when you wanted to practice consistently, it got expensive. That had also been a reason Eleanor decided to practice at home. She stood up, putting a lid on the bowl of fruit and sticking it in the fridge. "See ya then, Chase." She patted him on the head as she passed and went into her room.

Chase smirked cheekily as he watched Eleanor get up, frowning playfully as she gave him a pat on his head before disappearing into her room.
So he was really going to a yoga class now. That was something he had never expected to happen once in his life.
Yet somehow Eleanor had talked him into it, though he'd been convinced quite quick to give it a try.

Chase finished his cereal and drank some water before he got up, put his stuff in the sink to clean after he had studied, and made his way to his bedroom where he just dropped down on the bed, asking himself what he had for comfy clothes to wear to the yoga class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back