• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 1x1 Wyosch & Galloping Grace

Wyosch

The Demonic Wolf
STREET RAT

Can a criminal love the daughter of a police officer? Can this forbidden love work?

OC 1: Street rat. Orphan. Thief. Those are a few of the names that would be used to describe him. The local police department in the small town have been after him for years, but he always seems to just slip away. He depends on himself and no one else. But that’s all about to change.

OC 2: The daughter of the police chief. She is the perfect child. Never getting into trouble. Straight A student. She always does the right thing. But what happens when the right thing and what their father would want isn’t the same thing?

One night the police were right on OC 1's tail while he was running through the neighborhood. After turning into an alley, he jumps a fence into a backyard and waits for the police to run by. The hideout is behind some trash cans. He doesn't realize that he's in the backyard of OC 2.
Meanwhile inside the house OC 2 is getting ready to take the garbage out to the trash cans in the back.
But they have no idea what they'll find.

What happens when OC 2 finds a wounded OC 1?​

Name: Alana Grace Jikol
Height: 5’9”
Weight: 128
Appearance:
Eyes: Dark Blue
E796B2C8-0B12-411A-959A-6EF1A047B152.jpeg

Name: Dean Hollister
Height: 6'3"
Built: Muscular, athletic
Eyes: light green
Hair: Pitch black
Marks: Arrow tattoo on left lower arm, full sleeve tattoo on right arm, faint scars from wounds all over his body, gauges
Appearance:
862edee3a16d7b6348ab776c3256c7b6--guys-with-tattoos-tattoo-guys.jpg

Street Rat. Orphan. Thief.
Dean Hollister could be described with many names.
Criminal. Robber. Burglar.
Murderer.
The local police department had been after him for years, but he had somehow always managed to just slip away.
He was used to living in the shadows, depending on nobody else but himself, being alone with all his troubles.

He had thought robbing a gas station was a good idea, not knowing that someone had tipped the police off and had been waiting for him.
He'd walked out with over 200$ cash, not even wondering why it had been so easy to make the cashier do as told.
When walking around the corner, wanting to slip away into the dark alley like he was used to - he suddenly knew why this night had been too easy for his liking.
The entire local police force was waiting for him, their guns pointed at Dean, giving him no other option but to give in and let them arrest him.
At least that's what the police thought.

With a movement as quick as lightning, Dean threw the cash up in the air, fired some shots with his handgun and spinned around, going for the run.
His diversion sadly hadn't worked out the way he had wanted it to, most police officers immediately chasing after him while others climbed into their cars to cut off Dean's escape way.

His lungs were burning, his legs fighting to keep on running.
It wasn't that Dean was bad at running or had no condition, he just wasn't used to the police being that close on his tail.
There were shots fired, officers screaming at Dean to stop, the young man screaming back that they'd never get him - until Dean started slowing down, his breaths short, gasping for air.
He looked down at his body, having to steady himself against a fence so he wouldn't collapse.
His white shirt was quickly turning red, the faint scent of blood filling the air.
Dean was shot.
Badly.

Upon hearing approaching footsteps, Dean didn't think long before he jumped over the fence and waited for the police force to run by.
He was safe for now.
Just as the fugitive wanted to make his way out of what looked like a big garden belonging to a fancy house, his body gave in and he collapsed against some trash cans, barely being able to keep his eyes open.
His hand was pressed against his shot wound, yet it didn't make the bleeding stop and Dean knew that he'd die if he wouldn't be able to get away and get some help.

Evi62 Evi62

Alana Grace Jikol daughter of Officer Jikol. She hated their last name, she figured that it sounded like a Jackal. She really didn’t think that it fit her father or herself or her mother at least when her mother was alive. Being a daughter of a police officer wasn’t just scary it was kind of strange. Most of the wives from the other police officers would come and check in on Alana if they knew that her father was having his shift that day. It wasn’t I don’t want to didn’t like those women, it was just that she couldn’t understand why they didn’t think that she could hold her own. For crying out loud her father was a cop. Did they think she didn’t kmow how to protect herself? Being almost brown belt in Karate, and being forced to know where all the peppers sprayers where and keeping one near at all times.

It was a rather dark Saturday night, Alana had figured the moon had gone through its cycles and the stars where hidden by stars. She thought little to nothing of it. But it was almost a fortelling of the night to come. Alana was sitting on the couch a pizza box that she had called in for sitting beside her and a soda that she pulled from the fridge in her hand. She was about to turn in and head up for bed, when she remembered her dads note that was sitting on the counter. Her dad had wanted her to take the trash out. She sighed and stood to obey him, she’d never really had a reason to disobey him. Never had any interest in taking off or running away with a boy. Never had anyone even ask her on a date. So she just gave up even hoping for it.

Amara couldn’t hear the sirens or the shot due to her movie being up so loud it could have shaken the house from its roots. She walked out completely oblivous to the boy who had just jumped the fence of her backyard and was hdiing almost behind her trash can. She didn’t bother to turn the porch light on as she walked towards the trash. She opened it and threw the bag in. Then she froze, she smelled blood. She looked down at the trash but it wasn’t coming from there. She let go of the trash suddenly hearing the sirens and her eyes slowly adjusting to show her...the male infront of her.

Amara reached to grab her pepper sprayer that usually sat in her belt. But she was wearing pajamas. She had no pepper sprayer. “W...w..who the hell are you?! ...m mm my dads a cop so don’t try anything!” She shouted at him.​

Dean lifted his hand up from his wound, wanting to reach for his gun - but he was so weak that his hand immediately fell down onto his stomach again.
His lungs were burning, his entire body aching and shaking. Barely able to keep his eyes open.
Wanting to threaten the girl to leave him alone, he opened his mouth to speak - but nothing but a silent, painful groan came out.

She was the daughter of a cop.
As if this night couldn't get better.
First being chased down by the police, then shot by some officer - and now he was sitting here on the floor, too weak to even try and defend himself against what looked like a fragile, little girl.

Was this how it would end?
Years on the street, having survived the worst hunger, having slept on scrapyards and robbed people from all ages.
Having always escaped the police, no matter how hard it had been -
and here he was, sitting in the yard of some cop's house.

How ironic that this was how he was going to go down.

Dean let out a soft chuckle, that however turned into coughing and lastly a gasping for air.
"Why don't you call your daddy to put me into jail? Or you gonna let me die out here?", he asked, a forced smirk on his face.
He knew that he was going to die tonight. She looked paralyzed by the stranger in her backyard and would probably not call the police who would pick him up, bring him to the hospital and then take him to prison.
The only thing that could save him now was a miracle - or someone foolish enough to aid a wounded criminal.

Evi62 Evi62

Amara glared at him as he smirked and mocked her. She glared then turned. She knew the police were chasing him. She swiftly turned back and grabbed a blanket, bandages and some water. Then she walked out. She sighed softly and knelt beside him. “Shoot me. I dare you” she growled softly as she offered the water. She moved and gently tried to lean him forward so she could temporarily wrap his wound.

“You need to let me help you. Or you’ll die.”​

Dean's eyes widened in surprise as the girl walked back to him, apparently carrying a blanket, water and some bandages.
"W-what-?", he mumbled silently as she started vetting his wound, a confused expression on his face.
"Why- why are you helping me?", he asked silently, his voice barely more than a whisper.

Why would anyone help a wounded criminal? Especially one the police's been after for years?
Why?
Why would she help him? The daughter of a cop?
It all didn't make sense.

Dean flinched when she wrapped the bandage around him, still slightly shaking from the pain.
She was saving him right now. One he had thought would run off and call the police, was kneeling here beside him, having brought him water and a blanket, was saving him.
"...thank you...", he whispered silently, trying his hardest not to look at the girl.
He hadn't thanked somebody in years. It was so long ago that he didn't even remember when or why.
And now here he was, a wanted criminal, thanking this fragile-looking girl for saving him.
Quite ironic.

Evi62 Evi62

Amara ignored him and wrapped the bandage tightky. Then he wrapped him in the blanket so it went completely around him so she could help him up easier. She set the water cup aside then moved infront if him grabbing both blanket ends. “Alright, on the count of three you stand” she said softly. She had also ignored his thank you. She didn’t know why he would thank her so much, she wasn’t going to have someone die in her backyard.

“1...2....3” she called out softly. Then on three she pulled backwards with all of her might trying to lift him off the ground.​

Dean groaned painfully, trying to get up with all the energy he had left in his body, leaning against the girl to steady himself.
He was still baffled by the fact that she was helping him. Why on earth would she? She could've called the cops, an ambulance - but instead she helped him herself.

Dean was weak.
Even though the wound was sealed off right now, it wouldn't take long until the bandage couldn't hold the blood anymore and he'd start bleeding heavily again.
Furthermore, trying to stay alive was draining more energy out of him than anything else right now.
He wasn't even able to think straight.
What was he going to do now?

Evi62 Evi62

Once he was standing she slowly used the blanket and her body weight to drag him along towards the house. She kicked the door open then pulled him inside. She set him down on the lanoilium. Then she slowly was hit with what she was doing, obviously she had just pulled a wounded criminal into her house. Not only that but her father was a cop! And he would be home the next afternoon.

But she wouldn’t ever be able to forgive herself if she didn’t help him. She moved close and gently pulled his coat off then leaned down about to take his sweatshirt off. “This might hurt” she offered softly.​

Dean looked around the house with big eyes, obviously feeling rather strange as he hadn't lived in a house for years - especially one this big!
It was really nice and warm, and the coziness of the blanket just made him want to close his eyes and sleep - but he knew that if he'd do that now, he'd wake up in jail.

"O-okay.", he muttered under his breath as the girl said it'd hurt when trying to take his t-shirt off, gently putting her hand away and pulling his shirt off himself so she wouldn't get any blood on her hands. Though they were probably bloody from vetting his wound.
"...you're saving my life.", he whispered weakly, looking at her with big, yet tired eyes. "And I don't know why you'd do that... but thanks..."

Alana leaned back as he pulled the shirt up. "Just..don't close your eyes alright. You're doing just fine. But you can't stay down here I have to get you up the stairs into my room so when my dad gets home he won't find you. Help me get you to stand again alright?" She offered to wrap the blanket around him again. Then she pulled him up and began to lead him up the stairs. Once she got him into her bedroom, she pulled him along into her bathroom. She gently moved him and laid him in the tub.

"Ther...Um that seems like the best place right now. I need to call my friend...she's in med school and you need to stay awake. Do you need food or something?" She said softly then ran her hands through her hair nervously. She grabbed a ponytail then wrapped it around in her hair and put it into a bun. She swallowed thickly then looked at him "I don't know how all of this is going to work...I don't know what I'm is going to do..."​

Dean shook his head at the girl's question if he needed anything to eat right now, fighting as hard as possible to keep his eyes open.
"Thanks-", he whispered as she told him that she'd needed to call her friend that was in med school, Dean hoping more than anything that the girl wouldn't tell about him being a criminal.
Though it was actually quite obvious.

"Dean."
He didn't really know why, but he just knew that she deserved to know.
"My name's Dean."

Alana swallowed and nodded. “N...nice to meet you..Dean” she said softly. She looked st him then pulled her phone out and called her friend. Explaining how she’d played with her dads gun and accidentally shot her friend. Once she hung up she looked at him.

“Now...tell me why I should actually not turn you in yet” she said trying to have a strong voice.​

Dean looked up at the girl with a painful frown, honestly thinking hard about her question.
Why didn't he want to go to jail? Why didn't he want her to turn him in?

"Well- you don't even know what I did. Or why I am the way I am.", he replied after a while, swiftly closing his eyes for a moment before looking back at the girl.

"And if you'd turn me in - they'd lock you up as well. Helping a fugitive and hiding him from the police is illegal. So - as long as you don't want to get yourself, nor your family, especially your dad, in trouble - I'd suggest to just pretend as if all this never happened. In change I could try not to hurt your dad if he would ever shoot at me during a chase. Yeah?"

SHe frowned as he spoke. “I didn’t hide you! I helped you so you wouldn’t die, thats not stupid and It shouldn’t be against the law alright. And you hurt my dad and I’ll find you myself and hurt you” she said frustration pouring from her. She couldn’t believe it, she couldn’t back out now...she was in trouble with the law and would be with her father if he found out.​

"Well - no matter how stupid it might sound, what you're doing right now is illegal. Helping a fugitive criminal is illegal. Even if it means saving his life.", Dean explained, not even really knowing why. Was he trying to get her to turn him in? Was he trying to get her to pity him? He really couldn't figure out what was going on, only that he was too glad that she had actually helped him.
"And calm down. Like I said, I won't hurt your dad."

The doorbell ran making Alana's decision not so put offable. She paced swiftly then swallowed thickly and looked at him. "No one will ever now, got it? Right now your...my boyfriend that I accidentally shot...alright?" She bit her lip then nodded and hurried over to him quickly trying to make him look less like what he was...a criminal. She turned heading for the door of the bathroom as the doorbell rang again. "O...ok stay...I ...I'll be back" she said then swiftly turned running downstairs.​

Dean watched the girl run downstairs, honestly taking into consideration to run off himself for a moment before he just decided to stay put and wait for her to come back.
He just hoped this med student friend of hers would buy the story that she'd tell, else they'd both be in some deep trouble.

((sorry for my short reply!!))

Alana’s swallowed thickly before she opened the door. She hugged her close friend Mia. “Hey...he’s upstairs” she said softly. She turned and lead the way as Mia followed. “A, is there something going on here that could get us both in trouble? Are you ok?” Mia questioned worried about her friend. Alana nodded “Theres something going on, but I’m just fine...you need to trust me this time” she said softly.

Mia nodded. “Alright A” Alana lead Mia up the stairs and into the bathroom. Mia walked towards the male in the tub, “Hi. I’m not gonna tell you my name and your not gonna tell me yours alright? That way we can stay anonymous”​

Dean was quite confused as the young woman mentioned staying anonymous.
She definitely hadn't bought the story of the girl having accidentally shot him, her boyfriend.
He agreed with a nod, not entirely sure what to do.

He pressed his hand against the wound, trying to sit up so the med student could help him easier.
"Do you know what you have to do?"

Mia looked at the young man and pushed him to stay still gently. “Stay where you are please, and yes I do. I need to pull that bullet out of your stomach and check to make sure it hasn’t his any major arteries, and he should go to the hospital A”

Alana swallowed “we...cant”

Mia looked back at him. “I cannot promise life”​

"Do whatever necessary, as long as it doesn't involve going to the hospital.", Dean murmured, squinting his eyes at the med student before he turned to look at the girl that had pulled him inside her house.
What if her father would come home?

"You didn't tell me your name.", he whispered to the girl while the med student was busy with... doing whatever a med student did.
"She keeps calling you A, so I presume your name starts with an A. Anna? Alina?"

As Mia collected her things and set up her area, Alana's attention was drawn to the handsome criminal she was harboring. She swallowed thickly then nodded. "My name is Alana" She said softly then she looked at him. She felt no need to whisper the only ones in the house where herself, the criminal and now Mia.

Mia swallowed thickly then looked at Alana. "You might grab a belt, that way he has something to bite down on and won't cut his mouth open. Hey, you...I'm gonna call you Jo for now ok? Ever had rum before? I have no sedative and no way to lessen this pain, your gonna want something to help numb it."

Alana moved swiftly and grabbed one of her fathers thick leather belts then handed it to the male in her tub. She swallowed "There's rum downstairs I think?" she offered to Dean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back