• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy 1x1 Wyosch & Beauty_Belle

Wyosch

The Demonic Wolf
5097745.png

latest

large.png

Arianna Jamison
5'3
Powers: visions; healing
Alliance: 'Good'
FC: Ashley Benson

Last edited:
dawid.jpg

Carter Reyes
6'3
Powers: teleportation; invisibility
Alliance: 'Evil'
FC: Dawid Auguscik

Last edited:
5097763.png

Height: 6'2''
Eyes: Dark Green
Hair: Black
Other: Gauges, Nose Piercing, Tattooed Chest & Arms

Abilities: psionic powers (telekinesis, teleportation, telepathy), temporary mental or physical paralysis, the projection of "mental bolts" to stun or render a person unconscious
Alliance: Evil

Appearance:
original.jpg

Last edited:
Carter ran a hand over his short hair, missing the longer locks that used to reside there. He'd gone short for this job, not out of any particular reason. He'd already stand out due to his gauges and tattoos. Not that it mattered; Carter wasn't ever really the type to want to blend in. He didn't stand out due to flashy outfits or anything of that sort. But he was tall, standing at 6'3. He may not be overly muscular but he wasn't small, and his very presence demanded attention. He was the type who was used to getting his way, which is why working for Mills worked out so well. He'd run into the man about a year ago, and Mills had to have seen something special in him or he wouldn't have asked Carter to work for him.

To be honest, the thought made his head swell a little bit.

Clad in a pair of worn out jeans and a button up white shirt with the top button undone, he felt as though he looked nice but relaxed at the same time. His things, along with Axel's, were already delivered to the school. Clothes, shoes, textbooks and whatnot. If he had anything extra he could bring it in, but the essentials were already there. He and Axel would be heading out after one last meeting with Mills, which a quick glance at his watch told him he was running late for. "Shit." Cursing a few more times in rapid succession, he grabbed the bookbag he'd packed earlier in the day and left his apartment, hopping in his car once outside in the parking lot.

He was only getting later by the minute, and he knew Mills would be unhappy, but he'd simply lost track of time. He arrived at Mills' current place of residence and parked, getting out and climbing the three stories of outside steps to get to his place. He knocked once, their signal, then entered. "Sorry I'm late." He grimaced, wondering if Axel was already here as well.

A quick punch to the jaw and the guy flew down onto the floor, bleeding, pleading to stop.
"Now, what did I say about chickening out? Didn't you threaten to slit my throat, or was that just a hallucination?", Axel joked, heeling down in front of the whining guy on the floor, a mischievous smirk on his face.
"If there's one thing I hate it's people chickening out on me. A thing I hate even more is stupid assholes trying to steal my car while I'm in it, and threatening to hurt me. Cute how everybody keeps thinking they can touch me."
"P-please, I promise I won't ever try to steal your car ever again, j-just don't hurt me anymore-", the wounded man asked, fear written in his eyes as Axel raised his hand - a sigh of relieve escaping his mouth as Striker only ran his hand through his hair.
"Oh - you won't ever steal anything anymore.", Axel replied, an evil grin on his face as his eyes lit up in a bright light for a moment, just pretending as if nothing happened when his eyes turned normal again, casually walking over to his 1967 black & white Ford Mustang and driving off.

Axel Striker was a tall, muscular man that indeed was as dangerous as he looked like. Being tattooed and having piercings made him look even more unapproachable than the way he dressed: black, black and black. He wasn't someone to socialize, and preferred to use violence as a solution to problems. He had a voice as deep as God's, though in his case probably as deep as the Devil's, and piercing dark green eyes that could just look into anyone's soul.
He'd made a name for himself on the streets ever since the death of his parents about ten years ago, moving from gang to gang and using his supernatural abilities to get just what he wanted.

He'd been working for Mills for about four years already, enjoying the fear he spread by only saying his name. The years living as an orphan on the streets had woken up something in Axel, something dark. Many believed there was no good left in him, and honestly, he himself believed it too. Everybody saw him as someone with a rotten heart, a soul darker than the Devil's, someone followed by death himself.
They weren't so wrong.
Axel had done things nobody could even imagine, following every order Mills gave him without giving it a second thought, no matter who had to be terminated this time.

The about 700 HP made it easy to get anywhere as fast as possible, top speed being 358 mph. Mills always knew when Axel drove onto the driveway because of how loud his car's engine was.
And god, how that engine roared.
As Axel had parked his car, he got out and made his way up the stairs, not even bothering to knock and just teleporting inside Mills' current residence.
"Sorry I'm late boss, had some... business to take care of.", he explained, greeting Carter with a nod before making his way to the couch and just letting himself fall down onto it.

Carter glanced around the room as he entered, not seeing anybody. The place was small, smaller than what he would have originally expected Mills to have. But after knowing the man for a year, he realized that Mills preferred to stay under the radar. He moved around quite frequently, and had more than one cell phone. After a while, Carter stopped questioning him, realizing after all, that wasn't his place. He took after Axel a bit, doing what Mills asked without question. The man was loaded, and gave Carter and Axel everything they needed or wanted. There were others, Carter knew, though he didn't know anyone else on a first name basis.

"Nice of you to join me." Hearing Mills voice from the living room, Carter headed in that direction, spotting the man as soon as he entered the area. Mills was perched on his favorite armchair, legs swung over one side, obviously comfortable. His piercing gaze was already on Carter, and despite himself, he felt a chill run down his spine. Mills was the only person who could put the fear of the devil in Carter, although he would never admit that to anyone. "Have a seat, Carter. Axel should be here shortly."

Carter sank into a seat, and as if on cue, the sound of Axel's mustang could be heard from outside. Mills was smiling slightly, head tilted to one side, and he shifted his gaze from Carter at the same time Axel appeared in the living room. "Ah, business." He spoke as though fond of whatever business Axel had been taking care of. It wouldn't surprise Carter if he knew what it was. He normally left them alone to do whatever they wanted, as long as it didn't affect him in any way, but he always seemed to be in the know. "Well, nice of you to join us as well. I assume you boys are ready to go back to school?"

Carter grimaced. Though he'd graduated high school, it had been nothing short of a miracle, and he'd never planned on college. Especially not some college filled with people who thought they were the shit just because they were gifted. "I guess." He muttered, leaning back in his seat.

"Do you remember the plan?'

Axel smirked softly as Mills asked both him and Carter if they were ready to go back to school.
He'd been kicked out of school numerous times, lastly deciding to just drop out of high school. That wasn't possible, of course, but he had just decided to stop going and that was it.
It wasn't that Axel was dumb, on the contrary, he was extremely intelligent, but somehow school had never really been Axel's territory. He was a troublemaker, getting into fights all the time and pissing off the teachers for correcting them.
Axel wasn't very fond of his memories from school.

"Infiltrate the school, deliver promising students with strong abilities.", he replied when asked if he remembered the plan, playing around with his car keys that he made float around in front of him.

The school they were supposed to infiltrate was some academy for gifted students, probably all snobs that thought they were better than others.
It'd probably be an easy job.
How hard could it be to try and pretend to be a student to lure in some peeps to deliver to Mills?

"We got fake identities or not?", Axel asked, raising an eyebrow at Carter for a second before turning back to Mills.
"You think there'll be students that know our names from the street?"

Mills watched Axel float his keys in front of him, though said nothing about it. He could see the mixed emotions from the two guys about going back to school, but an academy for the gifted would be the perfect place to gather people to execute his plan. At Axel's question, Mills finally moved, shifting his legs around so that they were on the ground. He pushed himself to a standing position, placing his hands on his lower back and bending backwards a little bit to stretch out the muscles. "If people know you from the street, it would be better for you two to use your names. At least your first names." He looked at both of them, straightening. "As far as your backstories, well. That's up to you."

Carter inwardly sighed. Making up their own backstories would be difficult in the sense that they would have to keep up with their own lies. It wasn't like he and Axel could really be too open about who they were, but using their own names was smart. "Classes start tomorrow, I believe. Or the day after. You might want to get going." He walked out of the room, into the little kitchenette, dismissing them both.

Carter glanced over at Axel, pushing himself to a standing position as well. "Might as well get going." He muttered, glancing at Mills once before grabbing his keys and moving to leave. "You driving there?" He asked Axel over his shoulder, waiting at the door for the other guy.

Axel watched Mills walk off, catching his car keys in his right hand before jumping off of the couch.
He wasn't too intrigued about having to go to school, even though it would probably be lots different than the years he went to school. After all this was all part of a big plan.

"Yeah.", he replied to Carter, a soft smirk appearing on his face. "Easiest way to lure in people is having a nice car.", he explained, winking while passing the other guy. "What about you, hm?", he asked, waiting for Carter to catch up.

They hadn't known each other for a long time, a couple of weeks at max, and there was no such thing as friendship between them two. Axel was a loner, and he wasn't sure about Carter, but he knew that they both only wanted to get along during the job.
Though it would be easier if there wasn't this akwardness between them, but Axel knew out of experience that the other guy usually warmed up after a while. Then again, Carter didn't seem to be like all of the other guys Axel had had to work with during the past four years working for Mills.

"How do you feel about going to this snobby school? I for instance am sick of those arrogant pricks. It'll be fun gaining their trust and then betraying them, don't you think?"

((sorry for my kind of short answer, didn't really know what to write!))

((You're fine! It happens. ^^ Mine wasn't much longer tbh))

Carter couldn't help but smirk at Axel's comment about getting girls with a nice car, rolling his eyes as the two left Mills' apartment. His own car wasn't anything fancy; it was an older Toyota. "Perhaps I should make an upgrade." He spoke as they reached the parking lot, spotting the familiar black and white Ford Mustang down the row. Mills gave them an allowance of sorts; more like, money deposited into an account for each of them. He had plenty in reserve and could definitely get an upgrade before arriving at the school. "Got any recommendations?"

He twirled his keys around his finger, huffing a little bit as he considered Axel's question. "I think it'll be as easy as taking candy from a baby." Smirking slightly, he shot Axel a knowing look. "These people aren't going to see us coming. You're right... it's going to be fun." He smirked, locating his toyota in a spot not far from the Mustang. "I'm thinking Camaro."

((fucking awful length im so sorry))

((No worries! As long as it's not a one liner I don't have any problems with 'short' replies;)))

Axel's eyes widened excitedly when Carter mentioned getting an upgrade regarding his car, swatting his shoulder while a big smirk appeared on his face.
"Well what kind of upgrade are you thinking of?", he asked.
Axel wasn't somebody who seemed to show interest in anything, but when it came down to cars he got as excited as a little boy who just saw his favorite superhero in Disneyworld.

"Camaro you say? Depending on what you're looking for, thus power and speed or charisma and ... beauty?", he asked, a soft smile appearing on his face as he looked at his car for a moment.
"Oldies can be lots of work, but look at them. Gorgeous. And those engines - damn!", he chuckled, winking. "Looking at you I'd say either a 1967 Chevy Impala or a 1969 Chevrolet Camaro."

((sorry this is ... lots about cars xD))

((Same here! And also I don't know jack SHIT about cars so have at it!! Maybe I'll learn something XD))

Carter lifted an amused brow at Axel's reaction, but that just made him more determined to get the upgrade. He wouldn't be able to get a girl at all in the car he had now-- not that getting a girl was his number one priority, but it'd definitely be easier if his car was sexy, to do the job that Mills wanted them to do. Twirling his keys around his forefinger, he thought for a moment. "I don't mind working on them." He finally said with a little nod. "You can bet your ass though I won't be showing up in that POS." Nodding towards the little Toyota, he smirked, already feeling a pit of excitement starting to grow in his stomach.

After another moment, he nodded towards Axel. "See you around, then." With the smallest bit of a devilish smirk, he headed towards the Toyota. It would take a few hours to reach the school, but he still had plenty of time to trade in the car. Climbing into the drivers seat with a wave towards his 'companion', he turned the key and then backed out of his spot, speeding out of the parking lot.

((who knows! XD
Should we timeskip to the moment they arrive at the academy? - kinda writer's block as to what I could write as an answer to this xD))

((I feel ya XD Sorry for the delay in responding, btw, I started writing a story and it's swallowing up my inspiration. Also, yes to a timeskip!))

Carter could barely believe his eyes. The school was alot larger than he'd thought it would be, and the school itself along with the scenery was breathtaking. Not that he'd ever admit that out loud, but he just... hadn't been expecting this kind of atmosphere. The students that he'd seen so far appeared to be happy to be here, despite the fact that they could easily be doing bigger and better things. He hadn't seen Axel yet, although to be fair, he hadn't left the drivers seat of his new '17 Chevy Camaro. He'd considered the older models that Axel had mentioned, but the new and flashier models had caught his eye, and he couldn't pass them up. His model was sleek and blacked out, with tinted windows to match.

Figuring that he had to get out eventually, he shut the car off and opened his drivers side door, pushing himself to a standing position. He reached in the backseat and grabbed the empty bookbag he'd bought for him going back to school, he turned towards the building. Heaving a small sigh, not looking forward to sitting through boring classes here in a few days, he shut the door to the camaro and started inside the building. He took a glance at his phone as he walked, and upon seeing no new messages, he slid the device back into his pocket.

((I can post for my girl next round! ^^))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back